Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

New

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Cduran 
#1 ·
Hi guys . Just picked up a 2009 V , and had the supercharger replaced due to marble noise . Anyways come from a 2001 Ford lightning currently having a whipple 2.3 installed need to make the V faster as the will be on par in horsepower 550 . Looking forward to all the knowledge from this forum . Name is Cristian

#4 ·
Welcome to the forum. +1 on marble sounds..

#5 ·
Welcome! You swapping out the blower yourself? If so, take pics of the whipple installation as I would like to see it. My plans are for a larger PD blower down the road on a larger CID engine, but of course I'll enjoy the larger blower on the stock cube for a while.

#6 ·
The blower is currently being swapped for a whipple 2.3 on my Ford F-150 Lightning . Sorry for the confusion guys , I will be swapping upper pulley and cai injectors on the V in the near future . As they would be on par in HP at 550 . The blower is being swapped by a older gentleman with a awesome mustang collection 2010 GT500 Super Snake , 67 Fastback , 2012 GT500 , and a 08 KR GT500

#9 ·
Welcome aboard! Post pics of V and L!

I've considered getting another Lightning. Sometimes I miss it but my quadcab is so convenient I doubt I'll ever do it. It gave my my affinity for blower whine.

And good decision on the 2.3 for the L and not the V.
Thanks John appreciate it

JRV
Cool to find another memeber yea they aren’t to practical cuad cha definitely better . Was looking into a 2006 Ram SRT10 but sold before I got to see it . Then decided I needed speed and class so the V came up . Let me see what photos I have to post

Most recent I have bed off for fuel pump install thought i had more will have to grab some of he V . And some buddy’s looking at the pump assembly

Attachments

#8 ·
Welcome aboard! Post pics of V and L!

I've considered getting another Lightning. Sometimes I miss it but my quadcab is so convenient I doubt I'll ever do it. It gave my my affinity for blower whine.

And good decision on the 2.3 for the L and not the V.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.