Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s time to swap over to summer tires, am looking at new wheels. Has anyone used Finspeed wheels? Am liking their F50 rim in black.

·
Registered
2017 Cadillac CTS-V
516 Posts
Go to Howey Industries...it's the holding company for like 30 brand name wheel concerns. You can get 'em there direct from the manufacturer.

Reactions: random84

·
Premium Member
16,482 Posts
Finspeed is good - someone here used them a few times and I think even had a vendor arrangement with them (Junkie?).

Nice quality product from everything I've read.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,720 Posts
Finspeed is good - someone here used them a few times and I think even had a vendor arrangement with them (Junkie?).

Nice quality product from everything I've read.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
I believe it was DSteck

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,227 Posts
Youknow, V wheels don't HAVE TO BE black...

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,227 Posts
Yeah, I've had them five different colors so far. When i saw the hellcats with the yellow I figured they needed to be tweaked.

Reactions: Omgctsv

·
Registered
319 Posts
Yeah, I've had them five different colors so far. When i saw the hellcats with the yellow I figured they needed to be tweaked.
Gonna jump on the pink train too? Saw a widebody last weekend with them. Also what do you paint them with? I want to spruce up my sun faded grey ones.

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,227 Posts
Gonna jump on the pink train too? Saw a widebody last weekend with them. Also what do you paint them with? I want to spruce up my sun faded grey ones.
No pink (yet), dark orange/light orange/gloss black/light grey/Red/ dark grey .. Light grey was good. The yellow (matches the calipers) is growing on me. The dark orange matched the amber running lamps (side markers) but it clashed hard with the calipers. So it looked bitchin in the front but awful from the side. best thing is the guards are simple to remeove/install to paint. There are two screws at each end of each piece so six quick screws and they're off. There are quite a few plastic body 'push buttons' to pop out but I haven't put them back in yet as they really aren't needed due to the way the guards fit into slots.
"Rustoleum X2" a product I just love to use. It is great paint.

·
Registered
319 Posts
No pink (yet), dark orange/light orange/gloss black/light grey/Red/ dark grey .. Light grey was good. The yellow (matches the calipers) is growing on me. The dark orange matched the amber running lamps (side markers) but it clashed hard with the calipers. So it looked bitchin in the front but awful from the side. best thing is the guards are simple to remeove/install to paint. There are two screws at each end of each piece so six quick screws and they're off. There are quite a few plastic body 'push buttons' to pop out but I haven't put them back in yet as they really aren't needed due to the way the guards fit into slots.
"Rustoleum X2" a product I just love to use. It is great paint.
All good tips, I’m gonna give it a try.

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,227 Posts
I noticed a brand new Camaro (don't know the suffix for it but it looked all wicked-like) on the lot the other day and it had similar guards that were Lime Green, so that's gonna happen too.

·
Registered
2017 Cadillac CTS-V
516 Posts
Sooooo...I hit a pothole and destroyed both right side rims and tires, only mere weeks after I said I never had a problem running 20's with low sidewalls on a thread in here (275/30r20 on 20x10+25 & 305/25r20 on 20x11+43). FML.

Because I can't justify spending $3k on HRE p201's, I just picked up $330.00 19" Momo Anzios in matte bronze, shod in Toyo R888R 265/35r19 on 19x9.5+22 & 305/30r19 on 19x10+40. Not dealing with this bullshit again...my sidewalls are 20% bigger in this size, though it'll never again handle like it did with those 20's & low sidewalls.

All I needed was a set of hubcentric rings to bring the 66.9 center hub up to the 72.56 center bore of the wheel.

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,227 Posts
Sweet wheels! Looking forward to pics

·
Registered
2017 Cadillac CTS-V
516 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Cadillac CTS-V