Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First off i want to give a big thanks to Jon of Best Wheel Deals, a supporting vendor on this forum. The guy did a great job answering all my questions and his communication throughout the process was second to none.
Would highly recommend anyone to him, he knows his shit. Couldn't be happier with the new look on the V and it honestly turned out better than expected. Next up is some much needed lowering to get rid of some of that wheel gap

Onto to the wheel details:

360 Forged Alloy Series Mesh 8
Hyper Silver/Brushed Face/Gloss Clear
20X9 +35 Front 20X10.5 +50 Rear
Michelin Pilot SS 255/35/20 and 295/30/20

A few pictures:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Looks great Maxx ! Congrats !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
705 Posts
Can tell they are quality. Not feeling the style and flatness with nonconcavity. Enjoy them with a few smoky burnouts!

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Looks good, nice looking wheels ...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks clean, and classy. You lowered? 20% or 35 on your tint? Looks perfect.
Stock height at the moment and 5% all around lol.

Can tell they are quality. Not feeling the style and flatness with nonconcavity. Enjoy them with a few smoky burnouts!
The rears actually have some slight concativity, I’ll try and get a picture here soon.

Those look quality for sure. What made you go with 20s? Is the ride any harsher?
The ride is a little bit rougher but not anything dramatic over the OEM wheel setup. I debated for a while on going with 20’s but figured I was upgrading so might as well go bigger.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Diggin the new wheels bro, Eibachs and beers soon

Reactions: Maxx_V2
1 - 12 of 12 Posts