Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm willing to do one more discounted wheel sponsorship for a set of wheels for you guys! The last sponsorship got snatched up in less than a day though so if you think it's something you want to do, jump fast. ;)

Next wheel is through engineering and will be on a Z06 with the ceramic brake Z07 package in about 6 weeks! This one is a duo block wheel to get the concavity maximized.

Specs:
Front - 20x10.5 with Pirelli 295/25r20 with a 2.75" concave profile
Rear - 21x12.5 with Pirelli 375/20r21 with a 3.75" concave profile!

This is a design I've been working on for a little while with a raised spoke pattern to allow for more concavity and big brake clearance. The tire actually hangs off the side of the rim by 1/4" more than the spoke is raised so it will not be outside of the tire line ;)

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
Same here, need pricing. Looks similar to the Z28 wheel. Correct?

·
Registered
405 Posts
So are you making this wheel to fit a V??

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
2500 for the wheels or 2500 off ;)

Those look great.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Will they be staggered 20 front 21 rear or 20 squared for the V?

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
i too am interested, but would need to see the finished product.

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will they be staggered 20 front 21 rear or 20 squared for the V?
I can do whatever sizes you want, with this wheel being a duo block, the spokes go to the edge of rim so the spokes are longer AND with the convex legs raising out of the wheel face, it's adding concavity with the caliper clearance as well as depth perception too. Since they're a 2pc wheel, you can have exposed hardware or hidden like pictured. I have 20/21s in my sig on my V and love it.

·
Premium Member
1,353 Posts
I can do whatever sizes you want, with this wheel being a duo block, the spokes go to the edge of rim so the spokes are longer AND with the convex legs raising out of the wheel face, it's adding concavity with the caliper clearance as well as depth perception too. Since they're a 2pc wheel, you can have exposed hardware or hidden like pictured. I have 20/21s in my sig on my V and love it.
Wait,,, you're saying you've already made a set of these and they're on your V? If so, can you post a pic for us tapatalk homies?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 on Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
^^^ These haven't been made yet. He is just referencing the size of wheels on his V to give others an idea what a staggered setup looks like.

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^^^ These haven't been made yet. He is just referencing the size of wheels on his V to give others an idea what a staggered setup looks like.
Yes correct, I have a set of the mesh wheels getting cut for a new Z06/Z07 in 20x10, 21x12.5" with the Pirelli 285/375s as well as a set of them for Rob's CTS V sedan in 20x9 and 20x10.5 with 255/295s. I have two sets of these getting cut for Z06/Z07 owners in 20x10.5, 21x12.5" with the Pirelli 295/375s and am looking for a CTS V to do. The profile will give you you 3/4" more concavity than anything else on the market ;)

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
ZO6

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's a wide rim/tire..... Would it stick out a lot ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm pretty sure I could fit that on a coupe. I had it on my C7 on a 21x12.5" rim and it was tight but worked. The coupe has more room than my C7 did with the right offset. The Z06 has plenty of room.

·
I'm Your Pusher
11,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Blacked out

1 - 20 of 47 Posts