Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New Website is finally live!!!!! It has been down for a while(like 2 years lol) dont even ask the story lol. But we are back up and running. Still has ALOT of products/packages to add but product is being added daily. It will take a while with all the brands and vehicles we supply parts for but it will come around!!!

Take the time to check it out, Subscribe, etc. We are doing 5% off first orders for subscribers and make an account!!! When you subscribe you will be emailed a discount code!

Thanks to all of our customers out there that still supported us with calls/emails/Pm over the years. Going on over 5 years strong!!!!!!!!!!!

www.PresenceDistribution.com

1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nailed it!
shoot me a PM please if there is anything you like or dont like. i would like suggestions so i can make it the best experience for visitors i can!!!!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Just to nit pick, site needs more editing.

At a quick glance, under 09+ V wheels, one is listed as a Drad wheel, and have an image of a pulley for the coils under suspension. Just looks a little rushed.

1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just to nit pick, site needs more editing.

At a quick glance, under 09+ V wheels, one is listed as a Drad wheel, and have an image of a pulley for the coils under suspension. Just looks a little rushed.
will get it sorted out. Thanks for catching that will get it sorted out now!!!

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Could use some more tits and ass on every page Mike...

·
Super Moderator
16,529 Posts
Welcome back Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome back Mike

Thanks man. What the heck have you been up to? Richard talked about you a little bit saying your still up there and still hate working on ctsv lol

·
Super Moderator
16,529 Posts
Ha!!! I don’t hate working on them, just don’t have the time anymore....lol

·
Super Moderator
20,538 Posts
Thanks (I was being sarcastic, but forgot to add a sarcasm emoji)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts