Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

New Wagon Owner from NYC

2K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  pepn3385 
#1 ·
Good morning. I'm a new owner from New York. I just secured a '13 black diamond tri-coat wagon in manual. I'm excited to be driving it back home from Michigan in a few weeks. Hopefully the weather will cooperate!

#7 ·
Thank you. And no, I haven't seen it in person yet. I'm very excited to go see this baddass wagon!
Forehead Nose Smile Eyebrow Mouth

Bet you paid a mint for it! Care to reveal? Welcome to the club…
Thank you! It was $70K + BaT's 5% commission.

If you have to ask, you can’t afford it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LMAO 🤣

He was the winning bidder on BaT. He bought the right car and definitely is on the right forum! Welcome!
Thank you sir! It was my first time bidding too. LOL

Link to the adult videos you produce?

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
LMAO! 🤣🤣🤣 Nothing online or of quality. But hopefully with this new wagon I can start a series called "Vibrating in the V" or "Wild Wagon Whores". LOL

#6 ·
Link to the adult videos you produce?

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

#10 ·
Welcome to the party! Congrats on the new ride you’ll love it

#11 ·
Congrats! I picked mine up in Ohio and drove back to New York. My only regret was not putting some sort of paint protection on the front of the car. Especially for P.A. where everyone likes to drive 53mph in the left lane and won't move without drafting them for two miles.

#12 ·
driving it back home from Michigan in a few weeks. Hopefully the weather will cooperate!
Let's explore this just a teensy bit.
You are proposing to make a cross-country trip in a stickshift V-wagon... from the Lake Effect region to the Nor'Easter Region, at CHRISTMASTIME and you are "hoping for good weather".

Buddy, I think you should be arranging a Waggoners trip just about now.

#18 ·
There’s a ton of them in the bat link he posted
Why not drive it home? My 1200 mile trip was so worth it!
agreed! If I’m spending 70k+ on a car I’m driving it!

Reactions: tinman
#22 ·
WTF, rockstars don’t wear condoms!

Reactions: Omgctsv
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.