Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

281 - 291 of 291 Posts

·
Registered
7,310 Posts
Bringing this back from the dead. Im considering purchasing a set of VS Forged wheels for my wife's car. I'd like to hear from people who bought a set of these 1-3 years ago. How are they holding up? Finish still OK? Any issues? Any regrets? And does BWD have much experience with fitments other than GM products?

·
Vendor
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #284 ·
I'm here brotha. Just wanted members to respond to your questions. These VS Forged wheels are best Full Forged Mono-Block option for the money; finish and quality are tight. Also, a lot of these guys have different toys now, like Tesla, Demon, Redeye, C8, V3, etc. We dress them up as well. Shoot me a PM with what's the vehicle and what's on your mind. Thanks. Jon

·
Premium Member
15,759 Posts
So nobody who bought these is still around, including BWD?
There have been a few sets I've seen floating around on the forum from the "early days" here - that are on their 2nd or 3rd owner! lol

FWIW I'd buy a set if I were in the market. Came close a few times, I still have the Rennen Forged I bought off another member here several years ago.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I got a set I think 2 years ago now, I sold the car to my brother who still has the car. He actually mentioned the other day that the wheels were still in great shape. As far as other fitments, though they are not VS Forged, I ordered a set of BC Forged for my 2014 GT500 through Jon just recently and hope to get them in a couple weeks. Jon has been spot on with fitment in the past, and based on offsets he sent for these, he will be spot on again. I would not have any reservation going to Jon for any wheel for any car!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Actually looking back in this thread, my old car is on page 7, so the wheels are more like 3.5 yrs old.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Bringing this back from the dead. Im considering purchasing a set of VS Forged wheels for my wife's car. I'd like to hear from people who bought a set of these 1-3 years ago. How are they holding up? Finish still OK? Any issues? Any regrets? And does BWD have much experience with fitments other than GM products?
Wasn't sure if you saw my reply regarding how the VS Forged wheels were holding up and if BWD has experience with fitments other than GM. I have now received the BC Forged wheels for the GT500 from Jon @ BWD and the fitment is perfect.
IMG_0241.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
VS-02 Gloss Black with tinted face. 19x11.5 and 19x9
p5.jpg
p1.jpg
p3.jpg
p2.jpg

·
Registered
2,610 Posts