Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been lurking on this forum for a few months even before i bought my cts-v, usually browse and more active on ls1tech.com.
purchased my cts-v this past april
ive owned several Fbodied camaros, trans am,
and a GTO and i C6, before i purchased my cts-v i was daily driving a 2015 ZL1 but sold it to make room for my cts-v
just thought id introduce myself. i know forums arent as active as they were back in the day before social media took over.

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,118 Posts
Welcome from North East Texas! You'll like it here.
No Pressure!

Now, what's your Mod Plan?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome from North East Texas! You'll like it here.
No Pressure!

Now, what's your Mod Plan?
that car is cammed and has a lot of cooling mods done to it, looking forward to doing e85 soon. and possibly a triple disc converter as well, im current expecting a baby in a few months so my plans are kinda taken up by her lol

·
Registered
441 Posts
Welcome aboard. I hear ya on the kids! I’d have all sorts of cars if I didn’t have a 2 and 6 year old. The v and my 54 Chevy truck will have to do for now.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Houstonian. Not sure where you live but in the east there are lots of E-85 gas stations including a Walmart all of which you will pass by on your way to Houston Raceway Park.

Btw, lose the pic of Sox. I did you a favor and found you a more suitable picture to replace it with (At least you have the Texans in the garage). Congrats on the baby girl.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome from a fellow Houstonian. Not sure where you live but in the east there are lots of E-85 gas stations including a Walmart all of which you will pass by on your way to Houston Raceway Park.

Btw, lose the pic of Sox. I did you a favor and found you a more suitable picture to replace it with (At least you have the Texans in the garage). Congrats on the baby girl.
View attachment 151664
the huge texans bull was done by the previous owners who lived here at my house, ive been thinking of painting over it so many times. LOL
i got love for the astros but i like the white sox better ill be out there at the game this weekend
and i live in baytown about 15mins away from houston raceway

·
Registered
676 Posts
I was at the Astro's game last night when they went into overtime and finished the Rangers with a grand slam. It'll be interesting to see them go up against the number one team in the AL Central.

Now the Texans are different story. I was number 11 thousand and something in line for Season tickets. All of the sudden I received an email that I was eligible to browse and purchase season tickets. I browsed around a found some decent tickets for me and my wife. I image that a lot of the season tickets holders bailed out for what may likely to be a disastrous season. Probably the reason I was offered them after being on the waiting list for several years. I'm hoping that at least the tailgate parties remain a lot of fun.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was at the Astro's game last night when they went into overtime and finished the Rangers with a grand slam. It'll be interesting to see them go up against the number one team in the AL Central.

Now the Texans are different story. I was number 11 thousand and something in line for Season tickets. All of the sudden I received an email that I was eligible to browse and purchase season tickets. I browsed around a found some decent tickets for me and my wife. I image that a lot of the season tickets holders bailed out for what may likely to be a disastrous season. Probably the reason I was offered them after being on the waiting list for several years. I'm hoping that at least the tailgate parties remain a lot of fun.
i gave up on the texans few seasons ago that team is mis-managed just a train wreck nothing to look forward to in my opinion same goes for the rockets.
the astros are fun to watch especially last night lets see how far they make it this year now that its a full season not like 2020, and you think we sign correa ? or do we let him go? i see springer has only played 3-4 games this season LOL

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,118 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Sorry about your Shift Key. Seems to be common these days.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts