Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, out here in Idaho, picked up one of my cars I've always wanted, a 2013 V2 sedan, all blacked out.
Currently it has an upper pulley, lingenfelter intake and isolator bearing, corsa exhaust and 91 tune by LSX Killers.

I would love to end up around 700hp and would love direction on the safest and most cost effective way to get there.

Looking forward to learning as much as I can on here

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Hey guys, out here in Idaho, picked up one of my cars I've always wanted, a 2013 V2 sedan, all blacked out.
Currently it has an upper pulley, lingenfelter intake and isolator bearing, corsa exhaust and 91 tune by LSX Killers.

I would love to end up around 700hp and would love direction on the safest and most cost effective way to get there.

Looking forward to learning as much as I can on here

Read this and contributors signature lines and you will see patterns and certain components that are often repeated which for reliability.

·
Premium Member
‘13 WDT A6 sedan, headers, intake, two booster seats in the back.
2,598 Posts
Welcome. What part of Idaho are you in? Beautiful country. I’m in SW Washington. It’s nice to have more here in the PNW.

Sent from my iPhone using motherf’n Tapatalk!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome. What part of Idaho are you in? Beautiful country. I’m in SW Washington. It’s nice to have more here in the PNW.

Sent from my iPhone using motherf’n Tapatalk!
Haha thanks, I'm in SW area, meridian / boise.

Unfortunately not a lot of resources here and to my knowledge own one of the one 2 CTSVs here in the area that aren't stock.

Looking to soak up as much knowledge as I can here!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just the tips, or the whole thing?
Oh I'm here for the whole shaf.. I mean.. crank shaft...

Cost effective? Not likely haha. It always seems like it's going to be, but never is. Might be cheaper to achieve on E, but def not cheap on 93.
Yeah I don't expect to spend a little on this, but also want to try to be "smart" about it... so ill start digging deeper on the board!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts