Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys/gals, I am new to the club. I have wanted a ''V'' from when the 1st gen came out! Well 13 years of dreaming, wishing and saving.... Last month I found the one I was looking for. 2010 black on black with a 6-speed! has higher mileage on it with 80k but it was not easy to find a manual. I don't know much about the car unfortunately except what the previous owner told me. Said it has intake, ZL1 lid with mod, upper pully, ID1300, headers (kooks, allegedly), corsa exhaust, ported blower, eibach springs. I think that might be it. It does need a little TLC as previous owner had the chrome window trim painted and its coming off. Anyways, i'm super excited to be a part of the group and this thing puts a smile on my face every time I get in it. The kids love it too. Its going to get me in trouble!
White Automotive design Automotive tire Machine Engineering
Car Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Hood
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Hood Motor vehicle Grille Automotive design

·
Registered
642 Posts
Welcome to the madness! You’ll want to make sure you have the proper cooling mods as well based on what you have. Reinforced brick, upgrade the hx and pump.

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
What part of Wisconsin? Just curious- hoping I might be able to borrow it when I visit my family. 😁

·
Premium Member
2011 CTS-V Coupe with a blue wrap. Cam, smaller pulley, larger injectors, methanol injection.
326 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Hope the car is everything you've thought about for 13 years.......lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the madness! You’ll want to make sure you have the proper cooling mods as well based on what you have. Reinforced brick, upgrade the hx and pump.
it has the reinforced brick, not sure what the ''hx and pump" are

What part of Wisconsin? Just curious- hoping I might be able to borrow it when I visit my family. 😁
Pardeeville, about 30min north of Madison

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,225 Posts
Welcome! I smile LARGE every time I crank it up!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts