Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

New V2 coupe owner!

6K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  MidLifeV 
#1 · (Edited)
New member from VA. Purchased a 2011 coupe back in April.

I’ve been lurking here for the last few months - I can’t tell you how helpful this place has been while I was researching and later getting to know my “new” V. So now I’m finally setting up an account to make it official.

I have drooled over the V2 coupes for the last 10 years. Always considered it one my (possibly realistic) dream cars. After a divorce last year and starting life over at 40 something, I said "F it". Time to start doing what I want!

So, I found a 2011 coupe nearby in NC and pulled the trigger. Bucket list item checked off the list! ✅ A month or so later it still puts a smile on my face everytime I look at it.😁

See less See more
#2 ·
Congratulations from another coupe owner. I have a 2012 that I bought in 2013. I still love driving it.

Welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MidLifeV and MYV
#3 ·
Welcome aboard! Anything done to it? Plans for any mods?

Reactions: MidLifeV
#7 ·
Thanks!

Yep, I purchased it with headers, no cats, resonator/muffler delete, straight pipes, engine tune, transmission tune and upgraded plugs/wires/heat boots. Also had Airaid intake, Moroso catch can and Eibach lowering springs. Some cosmetic stuff as well like tint, chrome delete, debadged, black powder coated wheels and orange calibers, etc.

In the last month or so I've installed high flow cats (needed to pass VA State inspection), Corsa Touring cat back mufflers (it was WAY too loud!), hardwired radar detector and front/rear dash cam, front splitter lip and side skirts, Aeroforce gauge, Navtool system with front camera added and a dash iPhone mount. I had full paint correction and ceramic coating put on it last week.

I need to get an updated tune after the cats/mufflers have been installed. Other than that, I'm pretty happy with where it is...the mod bug has been cured (for a while, at least). ;) Going into maintenance mode now as I approach 75k miles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.