Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, my name is Tim.
Started looking into the CTS Vs a couple years ago as I was wanting to up grade my daily driver a 2004 gmc Duramax dually with some work done to it that has been my daily driver for the last ten years. Then I saw the Cadillac made a wagon and omg have I always been a wagon guy. So I started looking. Not supper seriously but wanted one. I'm from SLC Utah and have never even seen a wagon here. So I keep an eye out for anything close and the closest thing I found was about 6hrs away and sold pretty fast. I've never been one to buy vehicles without seeing them first.
Had a few close calls but kept coming up short. Then this year rolled around and it seemed like prices jump drastically. So I decided on looking into the CTS4 wagons and the looking for a sedan V. Again had a few wagons show up close one actually in town at a dealership went to look at it and they couldn't find the right keys to it and I passed on it. Drove a few V sedans but they all seemed to have issues. But I was in no rush so I waited. I stopped looking for a bit then decided to give it another go and last week low and behold a V Wagon showed up at a local dealership and I am now the proud new owner of a 2012 V Wagon.
Just dropping in to say hi and you'll see me lurking around.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Welcome and congrats! Specs on wagon? (Auto/manual, miles, Recaros?)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks,
2012, Auto, miles is 46 and change, Recaros, Fancy wheel and shifter, ultra view. Not sure what else you guys look at.
So far everything seems to be stock.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts