Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2013 CTS-V Coupe 6MT Silver/Black
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. So I just realized I should've posted in here when I joined. So I apologize for the late introduction. I've been a HUGE V fan since day #1 of the V-Series. I swore one day I would have one of my own. And at the cost of driving my spouse NUTS for at least the past 5 years with my boarderline obsessiveness I FINALLY got my ducks in a row and pulled the trigger on a 2013 M6 V coupe 3 weeks ago. And I am IN LOVE!!! I previously had a 2007 3.6l CTS and despite its age I loved that one too.

So my V is silver with matte black trim and rims. Recaros. And no sunroof. And the previous owner apparently did the Lingenfelter 630 kit on it. Im pretty sure he did the D.I.Y. install so im unsure if he ever had it properly tuned. But it does seem to have all the proper components. I just recently took out the Lingenfelter air box mod and installed an Airaid with a green filter. I plan on grabbing a core shifter and installing a full Borla exhaust and possibly upgrading the Injectors and a Track Attack HX, along with getting it properly tuned. I live in the Boston area so I'm looking at Slowhawk in Bridgewater MA to take care of all of that and give it a thorough once over along with the upgrades and tune to make sure all is in order. I'm not looking to track it. I just want the most excitement out of my daily driver without going overkill. So I feel like just the mods I listed should be enough to satisfy my needs. But we'll see...

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome aboard! You can also try enhanced street performance in sterling mass, Dave is a great guy. He uses pat g for all of his ls based tunes. My car is going in next Monday for a ton of stuff.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts