Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all! I am new to this forum and a new V owner.
I got my 2014 V Coupe about a week ago, and it has about 40k miles on it.
I have my first race (in this car) in August at the Quick 30 event here in Tx.

My car is currently off to Dedicated Motorsports to get several mods before this upcoming event!

I am looking forward to sharing the build of this car. I have big goals to achieve, so keep a look out!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
509 Posts
Welcome Bev, great looking coupe, enjoy!

What mods are you having DMS wrench for you?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, I appreciate that! There will definitely be some exterior mods here soon. I am all about form AND function lol.

I decided to go with a new Level 5 build with E85 using the DMS Flex Fuel Kit and Aux Fuel Pump Kit, and upgraded ID1300cc Fuel Injectors.
I will go into more detail on a build thread but for the basics: heads, cams, ported blower, intake/exhaust, custom race designed heat exchanger system and tuned by Matt.
I have included a picture of about 90% of the parts that are going to be used. I will be posting more pictures as the build continues, of course. The Quick 30 race is coming up pretty fast (Aug. 26th) but I hope to upload more about this build before then.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
509 Posts
Welcs, and WOW! That is a MOD pile of which I am truly envious of! I'll be looking forward to seeing your build progress. I used the same DMS Parts in my build, with the exception of going with 1050x.

Did you grow up in a family of racing? Texas seems like the ultimate place to live for Speed, as it is a way of life it appears. :) Most of the good vendors and tuners are down that way.

Best of luck to you in your build and the race! How exciting!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks again. No, sadly I am the only one in my family that is an adrenaline junkie. I started going to car meets in Fort Worth with my friends when I was 15, then
I started riding motorcycles when I was 16. Dabbled in some motorcycle racing for a couple of years with RideSmart out at Motorsport Ranch in Cresson, Tx.

I did my first car race at Tx2K16 in the stock GT-R class and won 1st. (This was in my boyfriend's car)
Now I finally have something to call my own that isn't on two wheels and doesn't involve me selling a kidney to build lol!

I do plan to have an 8 second car with this thing for sure (sooner than later). Super stoked for the race coming up, and I am hoping to get some test hits in before then.

·
Premium Member
509 Posts
Well that is all pretty cool stuff. Apparently you don't scare very easily. That is solid, sounds like you're going to do well. Have fun in it all.

I'll be checking back.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Welcome and good luck with the build!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: BevsCTSV

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
8sec build might cost you a kidney lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Being she's a nurse she may have access to a few of those.

Nice coupe, best of luck with the project!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Let's keep this between us hahahahaha :D

And thank you! We are about to start on it in a few moments ! The count down to Quick 30 begins !!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts