Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone just picked up this mint Opulent Blue Metallic V and I AM IN LOVE!

12' with one owner, A6, 60k miles 100% stock with clear bra covering the entire front end. Paint is beautiful(one reason why I ditched the Jeep SRT8)

Anyways going to see how long I can keep her stock :eek:

Totally different animal compared to my 450whp Evo X (Full bolt on, upgraded turbo on E85)

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!

Great looking car, love that color. Hope to see it around, I am in the San Jose area.......

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum!!

Great looking car, love that color. Hope to see it around, I am in the San Jose area.......
Thanks man! I am so glad I was able to snag this as i've always wanted one. I live in Los Altos, but always down in South SJ, so hope to see you around too.

Also your car was actually a potential buy but was just a little above my range :/ btw if you end up parting out I'll be happy to take a few parts off your hands:)

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
If I were to ever change out my Raven, this would be the only colour (Yes, Karch. I spelled it correctly) I would wait for! Congrats on a good looking sedan.

Reactions: Woods_12V

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome ! I'm from SF !

Was that one for sale at north state auto in walnut creek ?
Actually Stevens Creek BMW, Santa Clara. Guess the owner downgraded when he traded it in LOL

Welcome. I work in North SJ and DD my V.
Awesome man, yeah it might be my DD or just switch between the V and Evo

Congrats on the purchase! I’m a new V owner in the Bay Area also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! Congrats on yours as well, hope to see more V's around the Bay Area!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Welcome, I am in Redwood City. Cool color

Reactions: Woods_12V

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks man! I am so glad I was able to snag this as i've always wanted one. I live in Los Altos, but always down in South SJ, so hope to see you around too.

Also your car was actually a potential buy but was just a little above my range :/ btw if you end up parting out I'll be happy to take a few parts off your hands:)

We can make it so we see each other around.....feel free to reach out, I am always open to an excuse to drive the car around........

We can discuss this "parting out" idea......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts