Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I鈥檓 coming from mopar and decided to give the lsa platform a try. I鈥檓 familiar with most makes models. Trying to go best route without breaking the bank only 2012 cts v coupe ! Appreciate love from cali LA 馃挴

Registered
This Forum has so much information and How-To's that you will go broke spending your hard earned mod money faster than your 0 - 60 time!

Premium Member
I remember it was not even a year ago that I flew to another province to buy a V and drive it back. It was then official on the drive home it was the fastest car I had ever been in. But did that stop me to make it go faster?

There's this mod bug that's been going around, it just depends how hard it's gonna hit ya lol.

Just finished installing a cam kit, trunnions, meth, track attack hx, lower pulley, resovoir pump. Oh. And a set of forgestar d4s for the track lol...

And the end of the day, I don't see how its possible to stop at just the basics but everyone has there own opinion and guys on here will always help spend your money, it's a fact haha. My first mods were intake, 2.55 upper pulley, injectors, reinforce brick. Took my car from 464 to 570rwhp.

Use the forum, like I did and read, read, read.

Cheers

Reactions: Rated-v

Registered
I remember it was not even a year ago that I flew to another province to buy a V and drive it back. It was then official on the drive home it was the fastest car I had ever been in. But did that stop me to make it go faster?

There's this mod bug that's been going around, it just depends how hard it's gonna hit ya lol.
There is no known cure. It's a permanent condition.

Reactions: YardigansV

Registered
I also just purchased a 2011 ctsv. I'm coming from the supra world though so this instant torque is going to be new to me. I'm having the car shipped to me next week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts