3,938 Posts
Looks pretty clean! Congrats.

Reactions: 2009thundergray

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Looks pretty clean! Congrats.
Thanks! It’s pretty clean. I’d say 9/10. 2009 with 50k miles, Recaros, pano roof, etc. I’ve wanted these for a minute.
Looking to do headers, 2.45 upper, injectors, and the DSX flex fuel sensor and aux pump. I’m in AR so I’ll likely have GPI do the tuning again. I’ve always been happy with their work.

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
It’s pretty clean. I’d say 9/10. 2009 with 50k miles, Recaros, pano roof, etc. I’ve wanted these for a minute.
Looking to do headers, 2.45 upper, injectors, and the DSX flex fuel sensor and aux pump. I’m in AR so I’ll likely have GPI do the tuning again. I’ve always been happy with their work.
Yeah, I have a brother with TGC sedan, always liked his better than mine because mine always looked dirty 10mins after washing it.

Reactions: 2009thundergray

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome Dude! Hope you didn't get rid of the Camaro(s)?

·
Premium Member
2012 V Coupe Auto Sunroof
342 Posts
I did. I have a problem keeping cars for very long. Really like this V2 compared to the ZL1 though!
That’s interesting I must say. My SO has a 2017 Camaro Fifty that’s pretty loaded. Just an RS but loaded nonetheless. She loves it but I can clearly see the small differences in the 2 cars we own. Cadillacs have this luxurious demeanor that you can’t compare to any other car. At least what I’ve seen. Something as simple as closing the doors. Her Camaro sounds, well, lets just say cheap for lack of a better word. Cadillacs are smooth and quiet and those subtle differences are what makes a Caddy a Caddy. Enjoy your V2. I know I do! And Welcome brother

·
Registered
'14 Coupe
238 Posts
That’s interesting I must say. My SO has a 2017 Camaro Fifty that’s pretty loaded. Just an RS but loaded nonetheless. She loves it but I can clearly see the small differences in the 2 cars we own. Cadillacs have this luxurious demeanor that you can’t compare to any other car. At least what I’ve seen. Something as simple as closing the doors. Her Camaro sounds, well, lets just say cheap for lack of a better word. Cadillacs are smooth and quiet and those subtle differences are what makes a Caddy a Caddy. Enjoy your V2. I know I do! And Welcome brother
Only thing I'm really jealous about, is the amount of room under Camaro's hood, lol. That and the stock front tries on ZL1 are a "bit" wider.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts