1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Gotta love blue!!

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Blue is the best color. That thing is sexy.
kong will be awesome

Reactions: loweredd

·
Registered
2017 Cadillac CTS-V
516 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011 CTS-V Coupe with a blue wrap. Cam, smaller pulley, larger injectors, methanol injection.
323 Posts
Welcome to the forum and you have a beautiful car.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts

·
Premium Member
2014 CTS-V Sedan A6
1,381 Posts
Welcome! Do you have any plans/goals with the car?

I'd never get rid of my V2. But if I were to buy another car, it would be a V3 in that blue or the championship brown.

There's a crap-load of knowledge in the forum. Most of us are happy to help with whatever questions you might have.

·
Registered
2018 CTS-V Vector Blue
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh yeah....you will be amazed at the Kong 2650 with ball the mods. My car is over 850rwhp on pump gas. A beast
That is around the number i'm shooting for...E-85 in my area is almost impossible to get at the pump.

Welcome! Do you have any plans/goals with the car?

I'd never get rid of my V2. But if I were to buy another car, it would be a V3 in that blue or the championship brown.

There's a crap-load of knowledge in the forum. Most of us are happy to help with whatever questions you might have.
Those were my two colors that I wanted..should of waited for a car with recaros and carbon but they are few and far between when I was looking.. Wanting to be in the 800 rwhp range on 93 with my build, E-85 is very hard to find at the pump in my area.

Welcome from Houston.
Thanks! I'm about 2 hours north of you in Lufkin

·
Registered
112 Posts
Nice car bro. What are you full mod plans. Like what are you installed besides the kong? cam? Injectors headers? exhaust?

·
Registered
2018 CTS-V Vector Blue
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nice car bro. What are you full mod plans. Like what are you installed besides the kong? cam? Injectors headers? exhaust?
Most likely Edelbrock heads ported by LME with the kooks headers that are made for them… not sure about which cam yet, full fuel system, looking for the kooks exhaust now.. was told they are out of production but best sounding for v3 IMO ..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts