Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2017 CTS-V
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m Derek from Bristow VA. New to the CTS-V world. I just bought a 2017 CTS-V black on black full carbon fiber package. Loving this vehicle! I trade in my 2016 Dodge Hellcat that was pretty modified. Love that car but it was time to move on to luxury and power. I’m here to learn about this platform. Any advice would be great.
Thank you

·
Registered
396 Posts
How's the V experience vs the Hellcat?

·
Registered
2017 CTS-V
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
How's the V experience vs the Hellcat?
Love the power of the Hellcat had, traction sucked on the Hellcat. I really like the V so far it’s fast grips the road 💯 times better, the ride is smooth! Overall I like the V better luxury with power. If your going for just straight power and taking it to the track the Hellcat is the car. But I’ve been reading you can mod the V a lot as well. So time will tell with that.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Yeah the hellcat is just good for straight lines but it is still a heavy ass beast. And I would personally never own an FCA/Stellantis product lol.

Reactions: BlackedoutV34

·
Registered
2011 thunder grey coupe a6 recaros.
1,079 Posts
Welcome aboard! Standard protocol is we need cool car pictures…

·
Registered
2017 CTS-V
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
2011 cts v coupe
369 Posts
Welcome! Great looking car. As others have stated (you included) hellcat is cool for just raw power. But the V I believe takes the cake for a blend of power and comfort

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe with a blue wrap. Cam, smaller pulley, larger injectors, methanol injection.
619 Posts
I love my black grill and it looks awesome on a lot of cars, but having said that, I love the chrome and how it sets off your black. Your car is very sexy and you definitely don't C me H8N

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.