Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I just recently purchased a ‘18 V3 CE in black raven from Arkansas with 7000 miles on the clock.. I was looking at forum members cigars ( I was even banned for posting in the classified section trying to make contact with him) tri white but decided to pass even though it was a good deal.. Either way I am looking forward to gaining some knowledge about these cars and enjoy building it to suit my needs and style.

·
Premium Member
16,470 Posts
Over / under on how long that splitter lasts? :D

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome wagon. The pic was the morning after I received the car and I was leery about the splitter, I’m sure I will acclimate quickly. I will be sending the car for full correction, ppf and ceramic next week. Then will be looking for some new wheels (more than likely some ADVs) in black.. Then comes some power mods, but being from Cali I’m rather limited..

·
Registered
172 Posts
If I were going to daily drive the car, I would remove the stock carbon splitter, save it, and replace it with an EOS carbon splitter. That way if the splitter gets damaged, you are only out $450 vs. $1200 or so for the factory splitter. The EOS splitter is very close in appearance to the factory one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update on my V I dropped it off for paint correction, PPF llumar platinum, tint llumar stratos and G techniq crystal serum ultra. The shop doing the work called to inform me that removing the tint previously installed will definitely obliterate the little dpi car sticker in the rear quarter window. So I did some research and found the decals are available for the crazy price of 100 bucks each retail the part number is 84457662.. I had to call in a favor and ended up paying 64.00 each. I also ordered new vinyl for the hood part number 84446129 to the tune of 415.00 so it can be applied after the ppf is laid down.. More pics coming soon…

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tint is done and first stage of correction starts tomorrow. The vinyl stripe kit and dpi.vr stickers are coming out of Michigan so I’m waiting on those to arrive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts