Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I bought my first Cadillac 2 weeks ago. I have been loving it so far! Only gripe is trying to figure out the old @$$ infotainment system, the EQ settings for the preset stations always adjust themselves when I just want everything flat and normal! I don't think the car is 100% stock. It had a K&N intake and think an exhaust. 66k miles on it. Driving it off the lot the engine light came on due to the intake. With some argument they found an OEM (though used) to put on and let me keep the K&N for future use ;) There a general discussion for first generations BTW?

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Congrats! You won't find many V1 (2004-2007) guys on here, but there are a few. Most have V2s (2009-2014) and some are transitioning to the V3. This is one of the best overall forums I've ever been a part of, but for good V1 info check out LS1tech.

As for the EQ, look here under the "Radio" heading -> Cadillac CTS and CTS-V Frequently asked Questions (FAQ) Page

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. I had already signed up to ls1tech after seeing it's a little slow here for V1 owners. And I had figured out the radio.

·
Registered
14 Posts
WELCOME!!

Thanks for the info. I had already signed up to ls1tech after seeing it's a little slow here for V1 owners. And I had figured out the radio.
Congrats on the car. I had a V1 for about 5 years. LOVED IT!.....driving a V2 now. Let me know if you have any questions. THEY ARE GREAT CARS!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts