Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
2013 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everyone, my name is Sean, I am a new member here and just purchased a 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe Silver. I am very excited about owning and first time driving a supercharged muscle car, especially being a CTS-V. I haven't actually experienced any boosted power from a turbo or a supercharger before. Besides owning a 1999 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am pushing 520hp all motor, but I think it's time to pop the cherry haha.

I am glad to be part of the forums and learn more about the car, able to connect with the community to get more knowledge and advice and hopefully get ideas on the future build.

Thanks Everyone,
LSX 馃挭馃徑馃挭馃徑

Registered
Welcome to the madness! Any plans for her? Can鈥檛 recall ever seeing that mod to the bumper for the brake cooling, did you do that? Just curious as you already have cooling ducts next to the fog lights

Premium Member
Looks good with the blacked out chrome! Is the roof black also?

Reactions: _Sean_415

Registered
2013 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the madness! Any plans for her? Can鈥檛 recall ever seeing that mod to the bumper for the brake cooling, did you do that? Just curious as you already have cooling ducts next to the fog lights
Thanks man! For now I'm going to baby it, enjoy its originally while it is bone stock. But I am planning on doing the main bolt ons, cooling mods, adding a smaller pulley and a tune. Just to get little over 600hp. I actually bought the car like that with the brake duct installed. The car also came lowered with coilovers, but other than that she's bone stock.

Once you go boost, you will never go back! Congrats on the purchase and have fun with the car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes sir! Thanks brother!

Looks good with the blacked out chrome! Is the roof black also?
Thanks man! Right? The previous owner had the roof wrapped kinda making the sun roof blend in.

Premium Member
2011 CTS-V Coupe with a blue wrap. Cam, smaller pulley, larger injectors, methanol injection.
Beautiful car. Too bad you live in a state that makes it tough to make more power..........or so I've heard.

Premium Member
2012 V Coupe Auto Sunroof
Welcome brother Couper! Nice choice! Two things here 1 Search before you post or you鈥檒l get your head bitten off!
2. Get a radar detector! Soon!
Love the air vents on the front bumper sides. Don鈥檛 think I鈥檝e seen that before

1 - 12 of 12 Posts