Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, live up here in Washington state. Just found myself a gem of a 2nd gen CTS-V. Owned 2 DTS's previously a 2002 and 2012. Took one year away and bought a 2007 Infiniti M45 hated every second of it. Went straight back to Cadillac. Remember when the first V came out and told myself I will buy one of those. Finally did it, 15 years later lol if anyone has any leads on shops up here in the PNW that might be willing to install some upgrades let me know. Willing to keep bending over and dropping some cash on this girl.

·
Premium Member
‘13 WDT A6 sedan, headers, intake, two booster seats in the back.
2,604 Posts
Nice to see you in a V! What part of Washington on you in? I’m SW near Vancouver, and Wong’s Performance or English Racing is who I would recommend. LOTS more up in the Sound. If you are on the East side, a guy named Henry has a beast of a car, and would have recommendations.

Sent from my iPhone using motherf’n Tapatalk!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice to see you in a V! What part of Washington on you in? I’m SW near Vancouver, and Wong’s Performance or English Racing is who I would recommend. LOTS more up in the Sound. If you are on the East side, a guy named Henry has a beast of a car, and would have recommendations.

Super excited to be in a V, never drove anything else like it. I'm up north a bit in Tacoma area. I have heard of English Racing, will check out Wong's performance. Thank you for the tips! Anything else in the Sound Area too, all pretty close to me.

·
Premium Member
‘13 WDT A6 sedan, headers, intake, two booster seats in the back.
2,604 Posts
I would actually recommend the PNW CTS-V FB page. It’s rather active for the Sound area, and good for local stuff. This site is the best for overall knowledge, though. Tons of information to search through, and a great community, if you don’t have thin skin.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts