Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  jcs003 
#1 ·
Larry from central calif. Into cars since american graffitti days. Member of Selby American Car Club, street rods, sand cars, anything related.

#2 ·
Welcome Larry! What car(s) you holding right now?

#5 ·
Use my wife's email address, sorry for confusion. Still have wife's 95 mustang convertible, purple with white top and white leather interior. Also have cobra kit car if you want to call it that. That car has space frame with rocker arm front suspension, sheet metal rear end housing with 9 inch ford and independent stainless a arms front and rear with 930 Porsch cv joints. Engine is set back 6 inches to make it handle better. Ford medium riser with 8 stack injection. Still have all cars listed in introduction. Thanks for welcome.

Sorry but not to good at this posting stuff. I don't see list of cars in my introduction. 1955 Chevy belair hard top. 1976 Jeep cj-7 with 6 cyl stroker motor converted to fuel injection and 5 speed. Shelby 427 completion cobra and the 2019 CTS-V, Full machine shop and 3 lifts to maintain cars and make parts, fix things in my garage.

#7 ·
Reactions: Omgctsv and m13s
#9 ·
Forehead Nose Cheek Smile Photograph

#11 ·
One in thousand of inserting foot....did it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.