Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Welcome to the gangbang. Don't drop the soap.

Reactions: RedTXV and prdnme

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Would be helpful if you had some car info in your avatar.

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,100 Posts
Coy.

elusive

intriguing?

Our curiosity is piqued, it fades really fast,though. Better jump back in with some witty banter before we amble away.

Are you an owner of a V-car? (not an actual requirement despite the name on the door)

If so, tell us about it.

Reactions: SimplyDreamin

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
I am an Aries in the cusp of Taurus. I’m neither new, nor OG. I’m hoping to get out of purgatory soon.

Sent from my iPhone using motherf’n Tapatalk!

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,100 Posts
Well, now that I’m reminded; I am ALSO New here.
Feels pretty special, I’ll have you know.

I’ve always been a bit ... special

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,100 Posts
Hi I’m new here
Tell us about the journey that brought you here, Are you thinking of getting a V? Already have one? Looking for mod ideas?
Have a Model 3 Tesla and Google reported that a lot of Muskies post here?

Reactions: Omgctsv

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,100 Posts
Not at all. the wagon is held in somewhat high esteem around here. If it's a manual trans wagon then it qualifies as the exalted Unicorn.

Reactions: Omgctsv

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,100 Posts
Wait... you are going to the East coast to take delivery on a 2018 Cts-V that is a lease return, I think you said. If you are picking up a 2018 CTS-V WAGON... then you are buying the Sasquatch of Unicorns.... Cause they made so very few of those that in fact, none were built.

Reactions: jcs003

·
Registered
64 Posts
Not at all. the wagon is held in somewhat high esteem around here. If it's a manual trans wagon then it qualifies as the exalted Unicorn.
I guess my sarcasm didn't come through.

I was responding with humor to you claiming to be "SPECIAL".....

I SO WANTED a CTS-V Wagon.....

There's a Display area in the basement of the Marriott Hotel in Detroit where GM show's off all their new cars. A few years ago I asked to see a car. The guy thought I wanted to see the Camaro ZL-1. I Said "NO, I want to see the CTS-V Wagon"!

I know they are RARE....

I KNOW they are SPENDY too....

They hold their value like nothing else!

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,100 Posts
Ah, well played! There are pictures of 2019 and 2020 CTS-V sport wagons... and look GOOD they do. Unfortunately, they are 'renderings' commissioned by some magazine I think... (They ain't REAL)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Wait... you are going to the East coast to take delivery on a 2018 Cts-V that is a lease return, I think you said. If you are picking up a 2018 CTS-V WAGON... then you are buying the Sasquatch of Unicorns.... Cause they made so very few of those that in fact, none were built.
I ONLY Wish There was a Loch Ness 2018 CTS-V Wagon.....

Alas, I'm going to pick up a Plain Jane 2018 Sedan.....

Sucks to be me!

(AND SORRY We're messing up the OTHER new guy's thread.....BUT.....IF he's not going to use it, we might as well!)

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,100 Posts
Clearly, Gene is going to fit right in, here.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
I ONLY Wish There was a Loch Ness 2018 CTS-V Wagon.....

Alas, I'm going to pick up a Plain Jane 2018 Sedan.....

Sucks to be me!

(AND SORRY We're messing up the OTHER new guy's thread.....BUT.....IF he's not going to use it, we might as well!)
You are new here. It isn't consider a proper derail until tits or ass is shared.

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Jeezus, imagine the possibilities...........

1 - 20 of 22 Posts