Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V M6
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently found this forum since the other one I've been on since 2004 doesn't seem very active anymore.

I have a 2009 Blue Diamond CTS-V with Recaros and a manual. I've owned it since I took delivery with 13 miles on it in March of 2009 after ordering in December of 2008.

I'm at 95k miles so far. This has been the most reliable car I've ever owned. Before this I had a 2004 CTS-V and before that a 2000 STS.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
I recently found this forum since the other one I've been on since 2004 doesn't seem very active anymore.

I have a 2009 Blue Diamond CTS-V with Recaros and a manual. I've owned it since I took delivery with 13 miles on it in March of 2009 after ordering in December of 2008.

I'm at 95k miles so far. This has been the most reliable car I've ever owned. Before this I had a 2004 CTS-V and before that a 2000 STS.
You'll probably win the "How many miles were on your V".

Reactions: Rubber Duck

·
Registered
643 Posts
Welcome! This forum is better anyway, tons of information and help available on here. On occasion you’ll need to have a thick skin though....

·
Premium Member
4,922 Posts
Welcome! This forum is better anyway, tons of information and help available on here. On occasion you’ll need to have a thick skin though....
This forum is a 'Cake Walk' compared to others..;)

Reactions: Ctarb1

·
Premium Member
3,940 Posts
Welcome!

Post some pics of your Blue Diamond, it's a pretty rare colour.

·
Premium Member
2009 Sedan
753 Posts
Yeah, for being a rare color, it's like the 4th one that's popped up on discussions here in same # of weeks it seems like

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,227 Posts

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,227 Posts
Ah, no. I misunderstood the statement. I missed the "were"
No I bought a highmiler

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Yah, not hardly. 137k here, and there are may others
Lowest number wins because that other number will be just going up...

·
Premium Member
V Coupe Pedal car
1,227 Posts
Sweet and unusual color!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts