Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my 09 this past Saturday. Flew to middle-of-nowhere Iowa and drove it straight home.

It's got a few miles on it but it's clean and nearly exactly what I was looking for. And I got it for a pretty damn good price lol.

Looking forward to learning all about these cars and bumping the power a bit.

Thanks!
Tried to post a pic but I guess I need more posts lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome to the forums! I joined today also and am looking to do the same

·
Registered
92 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! You'll find that "bumping the power a bit" will morph into and obsession with more power.. lol.. The guys in here know about everything there is to know about these cars and can definitely help with any issues you may come across.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum!! You'll find that "bumping the power a bit" will morph into and obsession with more power.. lol.. The guys in here know about everything there is to know about these cars and can definitely help with any issues you may come across.
Yeah I am fully aware but I have a project car already and the V is my daily so hopefully it slows me down just a bit lol.

That being said I just got a used airaid intake with new filter & PCV fitting for $200 :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Lol. Me too. I'm building a 1952 chevy p/u 5 window but it hasn't seen much progress since i got my V.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Welcome

1 - 8 of 8 Posts