Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,543 Posts
And this is the exact reason why you are being removed from the active membership.

You signed up two years ago, didn’t bother to make a single post, now you want to post whore just to advertise your car?

That’s not how we roll. Try eBay or trade it in, or Autotrader.

Good luck, but this isn’t a free advertising forum for those who have not participated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
16,535 Posts
OP, you are the definition of a non-member.

You take and give nothing back.

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And whats even funnier is that both of you are moderators. Sure, take away "Active member" status. Flex your muscles behind your silly keyboard and cop these fourms. I didnt know it was a crime to use the forum for search capability. Half the time you see someone ask a question the whole world tells them to use the search tool. It is no loss to not be able to post the car for sale here. Dunno if I even want to sell it anyways. What I do know is that you awesome moderators are not a great representation of the site. A recommendation is what good leaders do vs make stupid comments. It says 50 posts are necessary to participate in the classified ads. Unless I just didnt read far enough I didnt see where it mentioned what those 50 posts needed to be about, so, no ill intentions on this end. I'm sure you'll delete all of this in no time.

Last thing, you think its really that tough for me to create another screen name, post 50 times, and then post for sale if I wanted to?

Have a wonderful day!

·
Super Moderator
16,535 Posts
Last thing, you think its really that tough for me to create another screen name, post 50 times, and then post for sale if I wanted to?

Have a wonderful day!
Brilliant idea!!!

No free rides here, that just shows how self centered and selfish your intent is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts