Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Glad to say I just picked my first V. It’s a 2013 silver frost coupe. I cannot say anything bad about this car and super excited to start modding it.

Had at track Friday and car performed well. Car is bone stock and I was able to do a [email protected] Did a [email protected] as well. With a little lower tire pressures I think a 12.0 was possible. My runs were with a 1.9 60ft. A 1.8 would have changed a lot.

Anyway. I have been on other forums with other cars. This one seems nice and will be nice to meet new ppl and maybe in my area as well. Thanks.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Nice ride! With a little bit of modding you can have a low 11 second to high 10 second car. What part of Pa are you from?

·
Vendor
1,741 Posts
Congrats! I grew up just outside of Allentown...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I am in york area. Is there any meets or local events for cts-v owners?

·
Registered
812 Posts
Local meet ups are pretty weak. I live outside Doylestown but there is a sub culture of really nice high end cars I see once in a while but I have no idea when / where they meet. Just see the wagon train of money...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone. Gonna take care of some maintence things first. Mods will happen. Under factory Powertrain warranty still so may wait a year first.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Thanks guys. I am in york area. Is there any meets or local events for cts-v owners?
Nice ride. I`m in Carlisle. I don`t know of any local meets. This weekend thou is SlipStream event at Poconos Raceway. I entered, its a blast for sure, nice to check out so many high dollar/fast cars there.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Congrats on the new V, I love the finish on it. If there is anything you ever need help with or are ready for mods, feel free to contact me anytime. Ill help in any way I can.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts