Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just saying hello from New Orleans. Just picked her up from Atlanta and drove her back to Nola. My Prior toy was an 11 GT500 and different cars through the years. I have wanted a 2nd Gen V for quite a while, just couldn't financially make it work. LEO income isnt much down here.

2012 Grey Sedan, Auto, black interior, recaros, etc.
and only 12K miles!

once my post count is higher I will post a pic of her.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello.

Now on to research what mods this one responds to.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome. Interested to see how it compares to the gt500. There are a few of us here from the New Orleans area. If you are on FB check out CTS-V of Louisiana.

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Welcome from Boston errr, D.C. errr, San Antonio ... what state am I in again? :)

2010 Sedan - 6mt - recaros - black and a few more miles :) ... hope you enjoy the 4dr rocketship

·
Registered
69 Posts
As far as mods in a budget, I have only had good experiences with tabio and Pinnacle performance in our vendor section. He has a thread on a relatively cheap way into the 600s. Just keep in mind that you can't do much without a tune.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Welcome.
A tune will wake it up, but for the 600 that it will cost, better that you do add simple bolt-ons so that at least you'll get some value for the initial tune. If you post a budget and your expectations, at least suggestions can be made for add-ons.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thank you Blown376, I was going to order an Airraid and the green filter and working on what else to get. My budget isn't much being I just got her. So maybe 2K?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts