Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from SW Kansas, I don't have a CTS V yet, but in about a year, I will find me a coupe. I figured in the meantime, I would research and learn as much as I could about these cars, so when I do get one, I will have my wish list and a plan of thing I want to do. I plan to be around 650 at the wheels, but I'm sure after a while of driving it, I will want more HP, because we all know how addictive HP is!

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
Welcome aboard. Lots to learn so enjoy the site and prepare for ribbing.

Wichita area? We have a few V's around.

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
Many V's in Dodge? I think I've only driven through there maybe a couple times and that was decades ago.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Many V's in Dodge? I think I've only driven through there maybe a couple times and that was decades ago.
I seen a black coupe with yellow calipers at an intersection a while back, but I think he was just passing through because i never seen him again. There is a young guy here that has a GTR and just bought a '14 or '15 green Lamborghini Huracan.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome! For your hp goals just research the mod and dyno list,650 is obtainable with bolt ons and cooling upgrades. Good luck

·
Registered
50 Posts
There are a lot of knowledgable people on this forum. Read tons of old posts and you'll a ton. Welcome to forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts