Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Just joined after viewing some great posts the past month or so. Picked up my first CTSV gen 3 a few months ago n yes it’s my daily driver even in the winter w snow tires I love it. Look forward to leaning on some of the big hitters that really know their stuff n prob taking a few licks along the way from some guy name karch.
Cheers

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome, looks like you have some wheels on the V3 already. Lets see some more pics. If you get bit by that power bug you let me know. I can get you taken care of on anything you want to do.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome, looks like you have some wheels on the V3 already. Lets see some more pics. If you get bit by that power bug you let me know. I can get you taken care of on anything you want to do.

Yeah had to get some new shoes to swap out winter wheels. so far just basic K&N cold air intake, waiting on delivery for the rear CF spoiler. Next up may be some basic mods as is my daily. I'm thinking HPtuner, pulley, tune, C&R heat exchanger. basic stuff to start off and wake it up even more. I'll keep you posted and thanks again

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts