Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. New member here. Been lurking since before my purchase. I snagged my white 2010 sedan a couple months back.
Long story short, my 83 Supra of nearly 20 years went non-op. Told the wife my next car would be a v series Caddy as I wanted luxury but also domestic power. She found me this one online that night and I bought it sight unseen as I knew it was the one. Had all the options at a good price, low miles, and untouched engine. Now my 10 minute commute is a 7 minute commute. Lol.

My plans are just daily driving and haulin ass so I don't plan any engine upgrades beyond an intake and pulley upgrade as I'd love to hear that whine. (just need to find an intake that'll ship to California)
Visually I'm considering some subtle vinyl graphics and custom emblems, but I already love the stock look in white.

Anyhow. Thanks for all the great info already out there.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome! What part of CA are you from? I have a buddy, that I haven’t spoken to in years, that had an 80’s Supra as well. Also called his white Toyota Sequoia “Betty White”.

Too much of a coincidence. This you, Joe? Lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not Joe 🙂
Betty White because -- normally we only see old ladies driving caddies here in this small city. But Betty White is a kick ass old lady like the V.

I'm from Lompoc. Short drive up the coast from Santa Barbara.

And Yah the wife can find anything--
It was perfect even compared to others we looked at after. I only wish it were a vwagon, but the only vwagon I found in the area was over $15k more and had been repaired from a crash. 😕

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oops. Sorry Karch. I wasn't meaning to solicit a sale specifically, just saying what I was thinking of getting due to my location and such. I read some more and realized I skimmed over a few lines in the rules. 😄

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome to the forum, bud.. You'll find that if you want to upgrade pulleys, you'll need to swap for bigger injectors.. Yeah, it put a hitch in my plans too... haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts