Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall!

I'm new to the site but have owned my V for the past few years as a secondary vehicle. Prior to that my muscle car/toy was a 04 GTO M6. It seems the manuals are becoming more and more rare as the years go by...

Any way, just wanted to have some discussions with like minded enthusiasts.

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. Here are a few from last fall.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Don't mind the mix of standard chrome and flat black plasti-dip trim experimentation...

My coworker owned it before I bought it off him when he moved on to a C7 and planned to black out everything then got lazy. I intended to clean that stuff up but decided I don't care right now and instead just ended up being a car thar I drive and enjoy and give the occasional car wash. A fun car indeed, but definitely not a show car.

Reactions: translux

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
M6 V's FTW

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Welcome aboard, very clean and nice splitter - you need a new rear V badge, it's missing colors :p mine came de-badged and I added the 2016 V badge on the rear of mine, cleaned it up real nice.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do need new badges but they already aren't original. Texas kills car badges. I bought a replacement for my GTO when I had it and told them they ordered the wrong color because mine were orange. Turns out they only came in red.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know this is not a GTO thread, but here are some nice clean freshly waxed pics of my GTO right before I put it up for sale. It only looked that nice once when I owned it. Almost didn't sell it after all that cleaning, buffing, waxing work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts