Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up this beautiful tastfully modded CTS V yesterday. Couldn't pass up on the deal. Love it!

It has
5 inch intake
2.83(?) upper pully
9.1 lower
2 in headers
3 in x pipe
stock muffler
reinforced lid
kong ported blower
1000cc injectors
flex fuel kit
PNR trunk tank
cammed (don't know specs)

Picked it up for 27k with 85k miles.

Attachments

·
Registered
647 Posts
Welcome to the club. You'll have lots of fun driving that car around. Btw, did you mean to type 2.38 for the upper pulley? A 2.38/9.1 is an aggressive combo, that might explain the trunk tank. Also since you have a trunk tank you may have a reprogrammed EMP pump circulating the water.

I'm just spit wadding here but if you need help figuring what you have then post some pics and we'll help you out.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the club. You'll have lots of fun driving that car around. Btw, did you mean to type 2.38 for the upper pulley? A 2.38/9.1 is an aggressive combo, that might explain the trunk tank. Also since you have a trunk tank you may have a reprogrammed EMP pump circulating the water.

I'm just spit wadding here but if you need help figuring what you have then post some pics and we'll help you out.
Yeah there is def a pump back there pumping all the water. At first I thought it was like a return style fuel system but then I discoverd it was the external pump. I'll take better pictures of my set up tomorrow when it's not raining.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts