Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just wanted to check in and say “Hello”! It has been a while since I’ve been active on a vehicle specific forum but I got my V a week ago and I’m in love with it so I can’t help myself. Plus, I’ve done quite a bit of reading here and the community seems great.

I bought a 2012 v coupe in black diamond tricoat with just over 16k miles. It’s had a few owners but is in great shape and runs perfect. It has a few basic mods: 2.55 pulley, tune, id850’s, AirPod intake, Tony Mamo ported TB, kooks longtubes and catted midpipe, Corsa touring exhaust, lowered on eibach pro kit, and some paint matched (with chrome lip) strasse forged wheels.

I’ve had some other fun cars in my 26 years of life; trans am (back in high school), 2015 Mustang gt, 2015 c7, 04 viper (with a Paxton), and now the V! I also have a 2017 Silverado now that I daily drive. I was a part of ls1tech and the corvette forum but didn’t participate too much in the ladder of the two.

Great to meet you all in advance. I look forward to spending some time on here!

If there’s anything you want to know about me or the car just ask!

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
These V cars are much fun. You might list city you live in under your car pic in sig. Welcome aboard and you already have several mods.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Welcome from NC

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Welcome from North Houston.