Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! Just bought a 2014 Sedan with 29k miles. Mods- upper pulley, new injectors, headers, SS exhaust with QTP, air raid intake and tuned for the mods. Fully loaded and man I love this thing!!! Was a 7 hr drive home and it was awesome, specially through the PA tunnels. I washed it up today but didn’t take any pictures. Here is one from previous owner, but it looks like all the other black V’s.

·
Premium Member
1,051 Posts
Welcome from Toledo!

·
Registered
996 Posts
Another welcome from Toledo!

·
Premium Member
1,663 Posts
7 hr drive home and it was awesome, specially through the PA tunnels.
I love empty tunnels with the window down. My phone on video can’t quite capture the sound of the whine, though.

Welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using motherf’n Tapatalk!

·
Banned
33 Posts
Very nice... I too recently picked up mine...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome! I am near NW OH and recently acquired a V as well. Hoping to meet some local members around town.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm in Lake County. I have a summer place on Catawba Island. Let me know if your ever in the neighborhood.
Just raced at Thompson Drag Raceway yesterday. Almost got my first 10 second pass. Ran 11.04et @125mph.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just picked up a CTS-V in Dayton and drove it back to Millbury In Northwest Ohio. If you guys are out my way let me know. It would be cool to meet other people.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone. I am really loving this car. Going to be sad here real soon when winter comes and time to put into storage! I’d love to meet up in the spring. I haven’t really seen anyone around me yet with a V. Monty... any mod’s done to the car? I would like to track it one day but afraid of doing damage! Expensive to repair and I don’t have the time anymore to wrench on a project.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yes. 2.55 upper, 9.17 lower, c&r hx, bmr ice box, flex fuel sensor, id1050x injectors, dual hp fuel pumps, catch can, drag radials, skinnies, E85 tune.
580rwhp. Ran a best [email protected] last week. I'm dealing with high iat2 temps cause I really need headers to drop the boost a little. I'm considering next size up on the lower pulley also if my heat issue remains. These cars hold up well you just need to pick your mods carefully so as not do what I did. They need to breathe on both ends. My tuner is really good and built in safety but....

Drps10, were on the westside are you...I'm in Willoughby Hills.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice work. I bought mine modes and tuned. Upper pulley, injectors, headers, ss exhaust with no cat, air intake and tuned. Also my favorite is qtp exhaust cut outs! Dyno 556hp. I’d love to see it run down the track.

I know you have slicks, but how in the world do you guys hook up? Just constant spinning!

Drps10, were on the westside are you...I'm in Willoughby Hills.
Lagrange. About an hr west of you.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Slicks are a must if you track it at all. My last run was a 1.53s 60' which made me very pleased. Without the slicks my best 60' was 2.1s.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Cool on the Lagrange. We'll setup a meet come spring. We spend summers on Catawba island. I have a mobile home up there.

Yes on stock drive train and exhaust for now. I don't think I'll mess with suspension. My goal is a 10second street car. Almost there!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts