Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there, my name is Dennis and i living in the netherlands ( europe )

i'm new to the cts v group and i like to join you all here.

i bought my first cadillac and i bought my first cts v.
i bought myself a late 2015 v3 model with the great LT4 engine.
it has the great white pearl collor and recarro seats inside with some great futures.
it is lowered a little, 20" Vossen wheels with 275 in front and 325 in rear with Michelin pilot sport 4s
it has a pulley upgrade kit, american racing headers, full 3 inch stainless steel exhaust with corsa muffler and black tips
it has a custom dyne tune and making 702 Hp and 1032 Nm at the dyno.

the cts v i bought came from Germany so it was already for the european market.

before i bought this car i drive a Audi Rs4 2013 and after that a Audi Rs6 2014...
so this is all new to me.

for my hobby i have a Chevrolet C10 '69 with a 350 ciu

Dennis

· Registered
2011 thunder grey coupe a6 recaros.
1,079 Posts
Welcome aboard, nice looking ride!

· Registered
CTS-V 2016 Black Raven
100 Posts
Hi Dennis, I`m also from Europe (Liechtenstein). Nice looking V. More pic`s from the Vossen Wheels? No Problem with the Tyre Size. I also have 20" on my V, and it was not possible to install more than a 295/25 on Rear wheels, because of the Tyre circumference.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Dennis, I`m also from Europe (Liechtenstein). Nice looking V. More pic`s from the Vossen Wheels? No Problem with the Tyre Size. I also have 20" on my V, and it was not possible to install more than a 295/25 on Rear wheels, because of the Tyre circumference.
Hi there..... thanks for the comment of my V.
yes i have make some pictures for you so you can take a look at the wheels and how they fit under my car.
so far i know the wheels fitment is great and no rubbing tires in the back.

· Premium Member
4,403 Posts
Liking the C10. I think it would look more original if you stick with a blackwalled tire instead of the raised white letters.

· Registered
8 Posts
Hi there, my name is Dennis and i living in the netherlands ( europe )

i'm new to the cts v group and i like to join you all here.

i bought my first cadillac and i bought my first cts v.
i bought myself a late 2015 v3 model with the great LT4 engine.
it has the great white pearl collor and recarro seats inside with some great futures.
it is lowered a little, 20" Vossen wheels with 275 in front and 325 in rear with Michelin pilot sport 4s
it has a pulley upgrade kit, american racing headers, full 3 inch stainless steel exhaust with corsa muffler and black tips
it has a custom dyne tune and making 702 Hp and 1032 Nm at the dyno.

the cts v i bought came from Germany so it was already for the european market.

before i bought this car i drive a Audi Rs4 2013 and after that a Audi Rs6 2014...
so this is all new to me.

for my hobby i have a Chevrolet C10 '69 with a 350 ciu

Dennis
In the ownership periods of my V2 and V3 I came close to accepting a job as a contractors for the US government. It means I can take US spec cars to Germany without all the rules. Some still apply. I dream about the opportunity to take my V3 to the bahn. I was a contractor in Germany once before but had just come from being a poor NCO that couldn’t afford a cool and fast car. Things haven’t worked out so I’m staying in the US for now. Still working on it though. Would love to meet some of the people that have the few V’s on the European continent. I’ve got a pic out there with a V1 that spent a couple years at Stuttgart with the current owner. He’s retired army and spent some years at Patch Barracks.

· Registered
CTS-V 2016 Black Raven
100 Posts
In the ownership periods of my V2 and V3 I came close to accepting a job as a contractors for the US government. It means I can take US spec cars to Germany without all the rules. Some still apply. I dream about the opportunity to take my V3 to the bahn. I was a contractor in Germany once before but had just come from being a poor NCO that couldn’t afford a cool and fast car. Things haven’t worked out so I’m staying in the US for now. Still working on it though. Would love to meet some of the people that have the few V’s on the European continent. I’ve got a pic out there with a V1 that spent a couple years at Stuttgart with the current owner. He’s retired army and spent some years at Patch Barracks.
Hi, I live close to the German Autobahn (border with germany, switzerland and austria), and it is great to to Drive there with the V3 :).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.