1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Welcome! Nice stable.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I'm willing to bet your RIGHT FOOT is heavy as FK. ..

Welcome from Tennessee.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 Shelby GT350
10 Posts
You apparently have a lot of time on your hands to own more than one black vehicle. 😁

Welcome.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You apparently have a lot of time on your hands to own more than one black vehicle. 😁

Welcome.
Well, I own my own business- industrial MRO sales & service, mainly AC motors, gearboxes, drive components etc…
I did not get what I have by having a lot of time on my hands. I’ve worked very hard to be able
to provide for my family and have a little left over for toys. I will admit that I’m starting to slow down a bit. I’m 64 years old and retirement is definitely on the horizon.

·
Registered
2020 Shelby GT350
10 Posts
Well, I own my own business- industrial MRO sales & service, mainly AC motors, gearboxes, drive components etc…
I did not get what I have by having a lot of time on my hands. I’ve worked very hard to be able
to provide for my family and have a little left over for toys. I will admit that I’m starting to slow down a bit. I’m 64 years old and retirement is definitely on the horizon.
I certainly didn't intend my comment to be taken that way. I understand hard work as I've worked THOUSANDS of hours of overtime in the last 4+ decades.

It's just that I hate trying to keep my one black vehicle clean. Couldn't imagine two.
That's a full time job in itself. 😄

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I certainly didn't intend my comment to be taken that way. I understand hard work as I've worked THOUSANDS of hours of overtime in the last 4+ decades.

It's just that I hate trying to keep my one black vehicle clean. Couldn't imagine two.
That's a full time job in itself. 😄
You ain’t lying brother. If you notice in the background of the CTS-V photo is my half finished
garage/shop. It’s dried in, it no electrical yet or anything else. I’ve stopped cleaning black cars until I’m done with the shop. The ZL1 has ceramic/ graphene coating, but sitting under oak trees, the ceramic doesn’t help much. The Caddy will get ceramic/ graphene coating after the shop is finished and I have place to keep it clean.
Sorry about misinterpreting your comment. I’m probably overly sensitive about things like that. These days there are a lot of people that think they are owned something for nothing.
I ain’t playing that game. Ive got some young thoroughbreds working for me (30+) that are making 200K/ year. But they work hard and earn every penny. It can be done. It’s out there, you just have to want it…

1 - 10 of 10 Posts