Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Guys ProEFI has finally finished and released the ProEFI 112 full ecu replacement system for the LSA powered Camaro ZL1 and Cadillac CTSV as well as LS9 powered ZR1 Corvette!

Features:
- Completely replaces the factory ecu
- Works with factory auto trans
- Gear shift power reduction
- Traction control
- Boost control
- Nitrous control
- Oil and fuel pressure safetys
- Lean protection
- Flex fuel control
- Multiple map selections
- Speed density
- All gauges, AC, suspension still works
- Rolling antilag
- Launch control

In celebration we have been authorized to sell the first 10 units at a extremely low price, retail is $3300 plus s/h, we are doing them for $2500/shipped anywhere in the lower 48 with discounted international shipping!

Please call 1-832-230-1094 or email [email protected] to order!

·
Super Moderator
21,166 Posts
Anyone on this forum running it successfully at this time?

Seems like a very good deal, if it's fully functional.

Sent from my local E85 station.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Robb sutton runs it I believe.

·
Official Site Vendor
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone on this forum running it successfully at this time?

Seems like a very good deal, if it's fully functional.

Its been working on manuals for a while now, we just wrapped up the rest of the work on the auto on our personal shop CTSV, its a fully working now!

·
Official Site Vendor
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So this plug in place of the factory Ecu and no wiring anything?and fully tunable no more hp tuners
Yes, however the external CAN widebands, comm cable, and fuel pressure sensor will need to be wired into the ProEFI, everything else is handled by the patch harness.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
wow it will control the 6l90e now? this may make me change my mind on a t56 or 6l90e. very cool.

·
Official Site Vendor
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guys as Ive said before, this is only for 10 ecu kits total, so if your interested contact us asap before they are all gone!

·
Super Moderator
21,166 Posts
If you can guarantee me a 1.4x 60', I'd need to think very hard about this.

·
Official Site Vendor
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you can guarantee me a 1.4x 60', I'd need to think very hard about this.

A good 60 requires tire and suspension, the ProEFI just prevents you from spinning, so if you have none of those, it will pull power till it no longer spins...

With that said, it does have functionality to ramp power in to plant the suspension and hit the tire in a controlled manner, something the stock ecu cannot do.

·
Premium Member
3,567 Posts
Robb sutton runs it I believe.
Not yet. I want to wait until there is a fully functioning 128. I need more inputs. I'm still on the factory ECU with HP Tuners for now.

·
Official Site Vendor
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Official Site Vendor
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not yet. I want to wait until there is a fully functioning 128. I need more inputs. I'm still on the factory ECU with HP Tuners for now.
We have had the 128 fully functioning for some time, we just added the auto trans control to it. If your interested let me know, we just finished one a couple of weeks ago.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Impressive stuff! I did some of the original 58x DBW LSx stuff with the Infinity and have been pushing for 6L90 control without a separate box, looks like ProEFI is first.

Once you've used a 'modern' aftermarket EMS, it's really hard to go back to HP Tuners haha, even as good as HPT is! I'm guessing there will be a pilot few that snatch this up and then it'll really take off with this crowd (as well as the C7 Z guys)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Impressive stuff! I did some of the original 58x DBW LSx stuff with the Infinity and have been pushing for 6L90 control without a separate box, looks like ProEFI is first.

Once you've used a 'modern' aftermarket EMS, it's really hard to go back to HP Tuners haha, even as good as HPT is! I'm guessing there will be a pilot few that snatch this up and then it'll really take off with this crowd (as well as the C7 Z guys)
Just remember the factory TCU is still in place

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
415 Posts
So the 112 does not control the trans? still using the TCM?
It talks to the TCU like the factory ECU does but has better torque reduction from my understanding and experience.
To get rid of the factory to see you would have to pull the transmission and rewire it just as a starting point

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Official Site Vendor
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The factory TCU (in the trans) is still used, the ProEFI sends needed data to it via the factory CAN bus system and it provides torque reduction between shifts to prolong trans life.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts