Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

501 - 510 of 510 Posts

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
How many C8’s will be for sale now that the Dow has shed 35%?

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
How many C8’s will be for sale now that the Dow has shed 35%?
Wonder how cheap I can get a new C7 z06?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
I think there’s only autos left, but if you don’t road race you won’t care. No deals left through GM that I know of.Any saving now would be funded by the dealer. I got 17% OFF MSRP back in Dec 2018 on my 2019. Pretty hard to replicate now unfortunately.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
I think there’s only autos left, but if you don’t road race you won’t care. No deals left through GM that I know of.Any saving now would be funded by the dealer. I got 17% OFF MSRP back in Dec 2018 on my 2019. Pretty hard to replicate now unfortunately.
I would only want manual anyway.

Oh well in these dark times I probably shouldn’t be buying a new car anyway.

If this goes on too long pretty much anyone is at risk of lay-off..

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
My industry is pretty recession proof.........grocery retail.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
My industry is pretty recession proof.........grocery retail.
Yeah I’m in automation and we are actually pretty good in a recession. Manufacturers delay capital investment at first but then they look to reduce labor cost and automate more.

But you never know.

·
Premium Member
17,417 Posts
Transmissions are so 2019. Koenigsegg's last two car models had just one gear and could do 250mph+. When will OEM's abandon this multi speed mayhem?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Seen this baby today.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
I went and saw the same color combo at flow chevrolet in Winston Salem. Looks great in person.

·
Premium Member
7,002 Posts
Man I just can't unsee the ugly steering wheel, the wall of buttons, and the ugly ass Camaro rear end with 1999 Firehawk Borla exhaust. The open cavity dash behind the floating iPad also bugs me. Whatever, lets see what they do with the Z version...

501 - 510 of 510 Posts