Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2014 CTS-V Coupe
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

After looking for years and years and years....I finally pulled the trigger and found a good car.

2014 Black Raven/Black Interior 45,150 miles, base seats (I am 6'6'' so need them), no roof with the wood package.

Only driven it 3 times and it is killing me, never buy one of these in the winter!!

Reading lots of threads here and have some modest mods in mind this year, already got the AirRaid ordered!!

Long time LSx forum lurker and poster, first LSx car was a 2007 Monte Carlo SS.

Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting Grille

· Registered
2014 CTS-V Coupe
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the MODNESS!

feel free to read my build list for handy ideas!

Congrats on finding a slickroof Coupe! The BEST configuration.
We need more PITCHAS!

I'm assuming its an automatic?
It is an automatic, and completely stock, only 3 owners too, originally a Texas car. I have seen your build thread and you have a serious car, lots of info in there and a huge amount of work into it, very cool.

I am sticking with intake, tires and possibly exhaust work this year. I have to get used to 500+ HP and RWD before I up the power more, also need something to look forward to when the car starts feeling slow in a few months.

Car Vehicle Tire Automotive lighting Automotive side marker light
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Hood
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Tire Wheel
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Steering wheel

· Registered
2014 CTS-V Coupe
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
"never buy one of these in the winter!! "

Why not? I love driving mine year round in NE Ohio. Proper set of snow tires, while not long for this earth, make for year round good times! (Provided the snow doesn't get too deep anyway) Still looking for that front tow hook mounted snow plow mod. :LOL:
I just can't do it lol, love this car too much...I have a Hyundai for the winter/daily.

· Registered
2014 CTS-V Coupe
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Need Fatter Tires. :)

This is on my list of wants, how wide are those? 305 or bigger? Also with those wider wheels do you run spacers or just lots of offset?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts