Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to source some like new OEM wheels. I would really prefer if they were OEM sedan/wagon sizes, in black

Caveat, I'm in Germany. I'll need to figure out options for shipping, but it may be easiest if you were in the chicago area, which is where I have some friends that could help.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Dont have wheels, just wanted to make sure you knew about "Parcel Monkey" for international shipping. Its worth the look, I have used them many times for stuff i shipped back to China. Its actually FedEx, DHL and other large carriers, and you drop the item right at the store although you do it all through their web. Good Luck

Reactions: Blades1_99

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I'm going to bring this back up. I put the burden on a repair shop to figure out and they've come back empty, so I think shipping from the US is going to be my only option. Looking for wheels without tires, in black, wagon widths just to avoid any gov't bullshit over here. Let me know if you have a set of wheels you'd be willing to ship, I'd actually potentially take two sets if you happen to have them. I'd like one perfect set, but I'd take one that's a bit more beat up as a winter set.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts