Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my new 18 V3 and have a question. How in the world do you disable the heated seat and steering wheel from coming on every time I start the car. I'm not remote starting the car, just getting in and starting it. The manual says it's in settings then vehicle tab. I do not see an option to disable it. Can anyone help?

·
Registered
63 Posts
The '18 V are the first to have auto heated steering. I'm guessing the setting is under the comfort and convenience settings on CUE.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya, that's what I thought. But there is nothing to change. May have to actually ask the dealer! They probably won't have any idea.

·
Registered
63 Posts
There's a bug in the newer CUE systems where options are missing if you turn off the car and turn it back on before the dome light turns off. It's a low chance that is what is makig the option disappear. If that is the cause, make sure you walk away and stay away until the dome light turns off before reapproaching and starting the ignition. Again, just throwing guesses

·
Registered
486 Posts
Was the car just manufactured? Maybe there is a CUE system update that didn't make it to the vehicle in time for production. I would contact the dealer and have them check the current operating system versus what is available and have them update it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, it was just built. I ordered the car. I will look for any TSB's at work tomorrow then contact the dealer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts