Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Evening,
First off, I am brand new to this forum and posting so please be patient. Secondly, I am looking for a black upper and lower grill combination that will allow a newer Cadillac Emblem on it as opposed to the old style crest and wreath. It seems possible because I have seen a 2009 with an updated grill and emblem but the owner did not know where the grill came from.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

Thank you!

Chris

·
Registered
2011 thunder grey coupe a6 recaros.
1,079 Posts
You can get it all on eBay, the upper and lower grills are aftermarket, but they do fit well at least in my case. I am running them with the newer emblems as well.black also.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
You can probably get the emblems in the states with more looking through eBay those were just first i saw

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can probably get the emblems in the states with more looking through eBay those were just first i saw
Thank you very much. Do those newer style emblems just stick on or bolt onto any of those grills? The reason I ask is that some of the grills I have seen looked like they had a cutout, but in those other grills they were not for the Gen II V's. If I am tracking with you correctly, I can simply by an upper and lower grill and attach the emblem somehow to the grill, even if the grill does not have a cutout for such an emblem? Thanks

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
The grills do not have a cutout for the emblems, I just attached mine to the grill with 3m double sided tape. The rear emblem took some work. A have a coupe so it has that very sharp point in the rear, I had to heat the emblem and bend it but now it fits perfect. I can’t speak for fitment on sedan or wagon. Front emblem fits perfectly on the grill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.