Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im planning on doing a half mile event next month, Speed Addicts event at Heavens Landing GA but its a 150mph club. I have contacted them and I can run but if I cant get 150 I may get one run only since I have never done a 1/2 event for times. So to all you kids that have what do you think I will get? The google machine is no help as there are no 1/2 mile calculators. Mods are 2.5 upper, full kooks front to back, zl1 lid, BMR underhood tank, vadder dual hx, and new era 4in full cai with green filter.

·
Registered
780 Posts
What does it put to the ground? Mid 500s?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just ran a 1/2 mile event with Shiftsector in California last weekend. My best was 154.32 mph and the car puts down 610hp. Did about a dozen runs with half of them above the 150 mph mark. Your power levels will dictate your trap.

·
Registered
9 Posts
To be safe I'd tell them you are going to take it somewhat easy on your first run. This will allow you to see what the car can do without getting booted at first. I watched a new ZL1 with similar mods hit 148. Didnt know the driver so cant comment on his abilities. You will have to keep us posted!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts