Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone have a look at this tune and data logs and see if they see anything crazy? Car basically runs into a wall at 4k rpm ish on actual street pulls sometimes

I can email tun file as well a couple data logs when it happens.

TIA.

·
Premium Member
2009 Sedan
475 Posts
I'm intetested to know start to finish, how long it takes you. Does he have a 3 week long back log, or are you all tuned up in 2 days.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm intetested to know start to finish, how long it takes you. Does he have a 3 week long back log, or are you all tuned up in 2 days.
Well, I emailed him around mid day.(current tune and couple log files)
He emailed me back at 4:30 today ( Sunday) said he can see some issues and can improve the numbers
I read the email at 6:30 and PP him $500 at 6:33.
I will let you know when I have a tune file. :)

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
From my experience with Pat G, he has your setup dialed in within a day or 2. Usually 3 tune changes and you're good to go.

Reactions: jcs003 and loweredd

·
Premium Member
2009 Sedan
475 Posts
I've seen that he can dial you in with only 2 or 3 revisions. I just wasn't sure if it was days in between or what. Thanks for the info @shadyscott69 👍

·
Premium Member
2014 CTS-V Sedan A6
1,182 Posts
I love Pat G's tuning ability, he does like to go heavy on the E85 timing though, might be a little spicy for your taste. You can always reduce it when he's done, just adjust the ethanol adder timing table.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I love Pat G's tuning ability, he does like to go heavy on the E85 timing though, might be a little spicy for your taste. You can always reduce it when he's done, just adjust the ethanol adder timing table.
Nothing is really too spicy for me. This car isn't a daily and it isn't even my race car. LOL

Just got an email from him that I will have my tune in a day or two.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Pat g is pretty solid, got my car dialed in after 1 revision. I bet you’ll probably be the same, send him the log after you run the tune 1 revision and you’ll be good to go

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
tune is loaded up, did about a 10 minute data log and sent it back to pat already.
Runs pretty good with just a couple hiccups and a P2635 code (Fuel Pump "A" Low Flow/Performance )
Trans tune after just a little driving so far is glorious

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
Pat is the man! Glad to hear you're dialed in and happy with the outcome.

Reactions: WaitedTooLong4MyV
1 - 20 of 23 Posts