Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

161 - 168 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
Subi you fucker. Holding out and never mentioned you have a 991 go to your room and no supper. Don't know about the suspension I'll ask.
I have many laps in various 911's, gt3 rs to 996 cup to the older air cooled models. Best handling car on the planet and a pleasure to drive. Can't say enough about them and I hope I can sell mine and move to this.
What should I name the new car if I get it ?

Suggestions Welcome.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Subi you fucker. Holding out and never mentioned you have a 991 go to your room and no supper. Don't know about the suspension I'll ask.
I have many laps in various 911's, gt3 rs to 996 cup to the older air cooled models. Best handling car on the planet and a pleasure to drive. Can't say enough about them and I hope I can sell mine and move to this.
What should I name the new car if I get it ?

Suggestions Welcome.
Haha yeah I posted about it at one point I think I’m going on 2 years with it now.
Porsche’s definitely drive like nothing else and I’m for sure a fanboy now lol.

I haven’t taken mine on track but I’m lucky to live about 40 mins from some of the best mountain roads around in north Georgia (suches gap, wolf pen gap, blood mountain etc are just like tail of the dragon)
I have driven a 992 Turbo S and a Taycan turbo S on track and they were amazing. Next up will be the new 992 GT3 whenever the PEC gets them to rent.

Not sure if you knew but I also have an AP1 S2000 which is also a very unique vehicle and it is so rewarding and engaging to drive (in corners in the mountains, straight line it’s not too exciting lol).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
It's being dropped off this week for a PPI. Sat in it and it went through it yesterday, its a 2009 and been raced, garage queen its not. New motor and trans in 2018 w/ 24 hours on it. Prepped this month for Sebring, car showed owner did not due to schedule. Owner has has it since 2013 and open checkbook on maintenance. Needs a thorough D&C and wrap along with some cosmetics, 3 sets of wheels, needs nothing to race, even the belts are new. Sat in it and had a raging hard on, i mean raging.

The price is right and the previous driver has solid lap times in the car so It's competitive when he runs it. Car is bad ass and I am kicking myself for this find. Put the feelers out last year and this popped up so I'm all over it. I could wait a few more years for a 991.2 to be affordable (relative) but this car has the rawness that I like.

Hopefully the PPI come out and I'll be racing this soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
It's being dropped off this week for a PPI. Sat in it and it went through it yesterday, its a 2009 and been raced, garage queen its not. New motor and trans in 2018 w/ 24 hours on it. Prepped this month for Sebring, car showed owner did not due to schedule. Owner has has it since 2013 and open checkbook on maintenance. Needs a thorough D&C and wrap along with some cosmetics, 3 sets of wheels, needs nothing to race, even the belts are new. Sat in it and had a raging hard on, i mean raging.

The price is right and the previous driver has solid lap times in the car so It's competitive when he runs it. Car is bad ass and I am kicking myself for this find. Put the feelers out last year and this popped up so I'm all over it. I could wait a few more years for a 991.2 to be affordable (relative) but this car has the rawness that I like.

Hopefully the PPI come out and I'll be racing this soon.
Are you going to have the same boot up screen or is it time for a new one of those?

161 - 168 of 168 Posts