Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

81 - 100 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
The two high pressure oil lines that are bolted to the block via a mounting bracket next and slightly below the oil filter housing there is a bolt that holds the bracket in place. It is located in the center of the two lines, the bolt is metal the bracket is aluminum. The lines themselves are fine the threads stripped where it mounts into and the entire unit came off with the feed and return lines dangling. The bolt was fine there was still threadlocker on it. I was looking at this setup last week as the oil filter and accessories at this location uses an AL mount and with the solid bushing in the car it appears that vibration may have cause this failure. We we going to a different oil filter and mount setup as we noticed cracks on the units due to stress. This motor is high strung, add the light weight of the car with solid bushings and it will shake itself at times. We mark all the bolts to make sure nothing is getting loose, but missed that one bolt. Sometime zee germans nail a design, this is not one of them.

See the picture of the mounting bracket and hex bolt.

https://cdn4.pelicanparts.com/techarticles/BMW_Z4M/30-ENGINE-S54_Oil_Filter_Housing_Gasket_Replacement/images_large/pic07.jpg

I shut the car down with in 2 second of loss of pressure. Retapped the hole, got it back together and it ran fine for 3 laps then lost pressure again. I was watching the oil pressure light and shut it down in 1 second. The AIM data confirmed my timing and my tuner was at the track. The motor was getting louder so I backed off the throttle and it had a rap when we got it back to the pits. Game and weekend over.

The car with all the new mods I was running down (this is a short track) the higher hp cars. There was a look of fear in some if the guys that are used to pulling me on the straights and out of the turns, now I stay with them, carry more speed into the turns and can retake the position at the end of the straight(s) because the car is lighter and I can toss it in. Fun all around. Car is on fucking rails and my confidence with it is through the roof which allows me to drive at an a very high level. No more fighting the car, just get it in the zone and go. Sad thing is that I was speaking to my buddy about how reliable the car has been, then BOOM!

Have a race in 2 weeks to lock up the NER T1 Championship, putting the spare motor in for now blowing up the racing budget. The goal is to win this championship, then race mostly US Majors and Super tour for 2019 as it costs the same (sans travel) to run a regional and a National, so lets just race with the big boys.

Always something with cars.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #82 (Edited)
Well Pork Chop is getting back together and is sold to a new owner. The car is dialed in and it will make the new owner happy, especially if they have some track experience. Sad to see her go, but it is V8 time. Went back and forth with the Mustang and E90M3 and settled on the M. Reason: We get sponsorship $ and have zero affiliation with Ford, so the build and maint will be less, much less. We already have a sister car in DCT, mine is a manual slicktop. So spares at the track is always good. Should be here this weekend to start the build, and #13 is leaving as soon as we refresh the motor. Trying to get it ready for next months race at Thompson CT as I am leading in the T1 class but missing this weekend so it will come down to a last weekend race battle.

Not crazy about the added weight ~ 400 more pounds but I am also gaining 120 Horsepower so no more behind the 8 ball with the fords and chevy's. Besides Pork Chop is dated (02) and a 20 year old design, nothing wrong with it time to stop playing catch up with the bigger engine guys.

Hopefully I won't regret it but as always the newer generations do everything better, as I have said before. The reason you don't see many of these cars at the track is entry costs are much more than a stang, 370z or vette. Wish me luck I am going to need it.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Car arrived over the weekend, it is gutted and going out for a cage in NJ today. I have 3 weeks to get it ready for the last race in the new england region and to win the T1 class. Not crazy about the weight but looking forward to the screaming v8. We can tune and bump the revs to 86-8700 rpm and it sound delicious. I drove the sister E92M3 and it felt numb compared to my e46 but it had AC so that was a + as it was hot out. Very well mannered car but lacking the crisp feedback of porkchop. New car name is 'Cherry Bomb'. The old lady said it looked like a cherry and I said bomb, so there it is.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Car arrived over the weekend, it is gutted and going out for a cage in NJ today. I have 3 weeks to get it ready for the last race in the new england region and to win the T1 class. Not crazy about the weight but looking forward to the screaming v8. We can tune and bump the revs to 86-8700 rpm and it sound delicious. I drove the sister E92M3 and it felt numb compared to my e46 but it had AC so that was a + as it was hot out. Very well mannered car but lacking the crisp feedback of porkchop. New car name is 'Cherry Bomb'. The old lady said it looked like a cherry and I said bomb, so there it is.
How much does the drive by wire mess with steering feel?

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #85 (Edited)
I don't like it. The Steering in the E9X does not have the feedback from road sense that I like. The V's have it, the older e46/E36/E30's have it, this model not at all. Almost feels insulated from what I am used to. I am an intuitive driver this is a huge change.
I'll figure it out as I build the car, define the suspension and settings. Other than that it is an easy car to drive and has very good manners. Much better chassis than the E46 and the car is flawless, no rust or rear subframe issues. With the E46 the chassis had a few weak points and I always had to 'tighten' shit up with having solid mounts throughout the car. Engine, trans, diff, rear subframe were all solid, you really can feel everything. The E9X is like sitting on grandma's couch, comfortable waiting for ice cream. I know there are several modes to choose from and I will be running a stock ECU so I need to get in and fiddle with them to see what is optimum for the track I am at.

Think of it this way, when executing a turn in, I need to feel when the car is going to rotate to get back on power as fast as possible. With any track car this is a critical point as you need to maintain speed through the turn and once the car is rotated you stomp on the gas. The E46 was very good at this and the last corner balance was almost a perfect 50/50 so I knew exactly when the mash the throttle. This accomplishes keeping momentum up and accelerating as quickly as you can as you have been off power. All timing. With the E9X the feeling to me is, am I there yet when rotating the car. It feels lumbering, slow and numb. Maybe it is just that I don't have any seat time with the platform, but I know what I like. Last Friday I was setting up my friends T2 car, a 350Z which is a platform I am quite familiar with. The steering was heavy, crisp and precise with plenty of feedback. I was having fun and we were making adjustments to get it to turn in quicker and general suspension settings before a race weekend. Got it dialed in and he broke the track record the next day in his class.

For the limited times I have driven the car I don't have this type of feeling or confidence - yet. It will take some time and I need to trust my gut that the newer platform is better than the old and make it work with the v8.
This just in I scored a 4.45 Motorsport Race diff from Turner (Retail $6500) that is going in. This thing is going to be a beast.

Any E90X people out here want to chime in I am all ears.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
The E90's were not electronic steering, they still had hydraulic steering. It might not have as much feedback as the E46 but it is worlds better than the new F80 which is electronic steering.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
I don't like it. The Steering in the E9X does not have the feedback from road sense that I like. The V's have it, the older e46/E36/E30's have it, this model not at all. Almost feels insulated from what I am used to. I am an intuitive driver this is a huge change.
I'll figure it out as I build the car, define the suspension and settings. Other than that it is an easy car to drive and has very good manners. Much better chassis than the E46 and the car is flawless, no rust or rear subframe issues. With the E46 the chassis had a few weak points and I always had to 'tighten' shit up with having solid mounts throughout the car. Engine, trans, diff, rear subframe were all solid, you really can feel everything. The E9X is like sitting on grandma's couch, comfortable waiting for ice cream. I know there are several modes to choose from and I will be running a stock ECU so I need to get in and fiddle with them to see what is optimum for the track I am at.

Think of it this way, when executing a turn in, I need to feel when the car is going to rotate to get back on power as fast as possible. With any track car this is a critical point as you need to maintain speed through the turn and once the car is rotated you stomp on the gas. The E46 was very good at this and the last corner balance was almost a perfect 50/50 so I knew exactly when the mash the throttle. This accomplishes keeping momentum up and accelerating as quickly as you can as you have been off power. All timing. With the E9X the feeling to me is, am I there yet when rotating the car. It feels lumbering, slow and numb. Maybe it is just that I don't have any seat time with the platform, but I know what I like. Last Friday I was setting up my friends T2 car, a 350Z which is a platform I am quite familiar with. The steering was heavy, crisp and precise with plenty of feedback. I was having fun and we were making adjustments to get it to turn in quicker and general suspension settings before a race weekend. Got it dialed in and he broke the track record the next day in his class.

For the limited times I have driven the car I don't have this type of feeling or confidence - yet. It will take some time and I need to trust my gut that the newer platform is better than the old and make it work with the v8.
This just in I scored a 4.45 Motorsport Race diff from Turner (Retail $6500) that is going in. This thing is going to be a beast.

Any E90X people out here want to chime in I am all ears.
Like I said the E90 is still good old hydraulic power steering. I am not sure how to make the turn in more crisp and more feedback but I imagine replacing or swapping to poly bushings in the front end and steering rack will help.
Also, I don't know if the new car still has fully stock suspension but it was mainly a road car and good coilovers will definitely help handling and feel all around. When I had my E90 335i a lot of people swapped KW coils in them and it felt much much better for track use.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Like I said the E90 is still good old hydraulic power steering. I am not sure how to make the turn in more crisp and more feedback but I imagine replacing or swapping to poly bushings in the front end and steering rack will help.
Also, I don't know if the new car still has fully stock suspension but it was mainly a road car and good coilovers will definitely help handling and feel all around. When I had my E90 335i a lot of people swapped KW coils in them and it felt much much better for track use.
Hi Subaru335

Yes it is Hydraulic, the F80 is FBW. I have heard the F80 steering really blows but that is another topic. Going with TCK Duals for now Turner camber plates and -3.5 in front and -2 in rear. Not sure what pulleys I need to get to make it feel like my steering rack in the E46. I'll figure it out because there are a few builds to PWC specs that I can reference. I guess it all comes down to setup. The thing is, these cars were so expensive that it forced everyone to the stangs and vettes and other than the european series not many were built and raced in the states due to cost. Now that they are coming down hopefully there will be more. I am really excited with the 4.45 diff. That is going to make all the difference in the world.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Hi Subaru335

Yes it is Hydraulic, the F80 is FBW. I have heard the F80 steering really blows but that is another topic. Going with TCK Duals for now Turner camber plates and -3.5 in front and -2 in rear. Not sure what pulleys I need to get to make it feel like my steering rack in the E46. I'll figure it out because there are a few builds to PWC specs that I can reference. I guess it all comes down to setup. The thing is, these cars were so expensive that it forced everyone to the stangs and vettes and other than the european series not many were built and raced in the states due to cost. Now that they are coming down hopefully there will be more. I am really excited with the 4.45 diff. That is going to make all the difference in the world.
I know of a sweet E90 track car build ill try to find it but the forum is down right now for some reason.

It is a green E90 (maybe E92) and its a full metal custom widebody (not the shitty bolted on fender rocketbunny bullshit) and dude actually races somewhere in Europe.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Thanks Suby, I am on a few BMW forums, but the racing aspect is few and far between. Lots of input for applications (street/hpde/autocross) that is of no interest to me. Add the fact that some of the other forums people are know it alls, it turns me off. The Street crowd is not for me and I dont give a flying crap what shitty mods you have done to your dd to make it racy. I like to think that I am a somewhat serious driver and to sift through all the garbage is a waste. I do lurk but limit my posts on the BMW specific forums. That's why I stay in this forum, easy peasy. With limited bs and for the most part good people with the exception of the moderators.:cool:

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Thanks Suby, I am on a few BMW forums, but the racing aspect is few and far between. Lots of input for applications (street/hpde/autocross) that is of no interest to me. Add the fact that some of the other forums people are know it alls, it turns me off. The Street crowd is not for me and I dont give a flying crap what shitty mods you have done to your dd to make it racy. I like to think that I am a somewhat serious driver and to sift through all the garbage is a waste. I do lurk but limit my posts on the BMW specific forums. That's why I stay in this forum, easy peasy. With limited bs and for the most part good people with the exception of the moderators.:cool:
The worst part about racing a BMW is having to associate with BMW people.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #94 (Edited)
The new E90M3 went into limp mode on every session, something with the wheel and steering sensors. We did not have time to upload the tune and I was in a fight for the NER T1 championship. It will get sorted out and I had to finish the races as the 2nd place guy could win if I did not race. Did just that, limped the car around the track for the points and secured the T1 Championship. Pointing people by is not my cup of tea, but you gotta do what you gotta do, Great season and nice to have it under my belt.

The new car is light years ahead of the E46. Light years. Sure it is heavier but it rotates much better than the old car. The V8 is delicious, brakes well, and it handles surprisingly good for a car that size. The E46 is firmly in the mirror and I was apprehensive at first and after driving the E90, it was the correct move. The E46 is to high strung and I have to wring the shit out of it 100% of the time to stay on top of the class. This car does not have the raw 'feel' of the E46, but it has something better, comfort and horsepower. It have very nice German manners, utterly predictable, and the HP Curve is a 45 degree angle. Easy to drive, not crazy torque and after the tune she will rev to 8900 rpm.

Overall - much better car, new platform that will take some time to sort out but it will be sorted. Next year the focus will be on the US Majors tour (Nationals) Hoosier Super tour and possibly Trans AM. The car can race in TA3i and will be competitive but a fight with the porsches as always. We may be doing televised races which would be way cool. Just gotta swing the funding, maybe I should do a go fund me?

Season is winding down and I hope to go to Sebring in January for the majors kickoff event, never been there before. Once again it all comes down to funding.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Anyone interested in crewing for the Devil in the Dark this weekend at NJMP? Test day on Friday then 10:30 am to 10:30 PM - 12 hours of endurance racing on Thunderbolt.
The Devil in the Dark | 12 hour endurance race at NJMP

I'll be one of three drivers and most likely starting with two other solid drivers as well. We have a full pit cart, telemetry and live data. Also have a tent in case it rains. We show up and most teams at this level are like WTF?

Car is the sister to my car E92M3 - Wide body with DCT, tuned to about 440 HP. Car will be finished with graphics for the race and we are running in the top class.

I'll be there Thursday night.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Raced the E92M3 this weekend at the Devil in the Dark 12 hour, car was lights out, new MCS suspension, tune, and it was a the shit to drive. We qualified 4th in class 7th overall in the dry with 40 cars total. P1 in qaul was a Porsche GT3 Cup car that raced IMSA, P2 was a BMW M4 that races in PWC. P3 was a Mustang Boss 302R. Some really nice hardware in the top ten, I was really excited. Started the race and it was downhill from there. We started on rains (it was pouring) and after 10 minutes or so I was in P3 in class 4th overall. Settling into a nice groove and rhythm. Visibility was OK, lots of standing water, some parts of the track were downright frightening. Fuck it, send it. Then the shit started, not sure if any of you have used racing rain tires, but you must keep them WET to work. Using the rain line and trying to keep the tires from melting is a must when on these things. As the track was drying you have to adjust after every turn, your line is where it takes you to get through while maintaining the tires. No biggie, you just need to be on your toes and the chance for error goes was up.

Then the first of many bangs started. A prototype came from T6 and into T7, 90 degree right hander, which is a great place to pass in the dry. I saw him out of my right mirror and said, is he really attempting to make that pass by stuffing it in in the wet while not even remotely close to making a proper pass. (for the non racers a proper pass starts when your front wheels are at least even with the car being passed) He nails my right rear tire and smashed into the car and dents it between the end of the door and the fender flare. He rips off his body work and spins off the track with the body work laying in the middle of the track. Wow this is within the first 15 minutes of the race and I have an hour and forty five minutes to go. Get the pit crew to get some visuals on the car, it is ok so back to pace. 2 laps later another prototype comes in the same corner and tries to pass me on the outside of T7, he proceeds to smash into the left rear and dents that side, I get off the gas, get the car straight and he dive bombs me into the right side and spins off the track.

E92M3 - 2, Prototypes -0.

I am fucking livid. It is the responsibility of the overtaking driver to execute a clean pass, period. If you cannot execute you don't take it. Besides the E92 is 3250 pounds these things are 1500 pounds, who do you think is going to win that battle? We are all paying to drive and all pay for the cars, in multiclass racing there is not only a difference in speed but also cost, in both capX and opX. Podium winning cars rarely have dents. The Miata drivers bumped raft and smash into each other for sport. I have raced spec Miata's before and they are a blast, but the driving I was witnessing in this event was pure shit. White flag, safety vehicle and he gets towed back to the pits, out of the race. 5 laps later a Miata comes along side of me as I was tracking out and smashed into the drivers side, flush. Minimal damage and the Miata drivers do this on a regular basis. when your car is $5000 bucks who gives a shit right? I pulled up to him on the straight, gave him the finger and forced him off the track to dip two wheels. That is the first time in my life I have ever done that and I now have to hit the reset button to get back into the game. Mentally I was pissed, but you have to shake it off and get back to doing your job.The car now has been hit three times and the eight thousand dollar carbon fiber wide body is damaged, which I am responsible for. WTF. With the rain and the tires going away the Miata's and slower cars now have the advantage if they are on proper racing rains. They continued to drive the race like a spec Miata sprint race and dive bombing at will. I was hit another two times in my first stint. Not only that 3 Miata's passed me under a clear double yellow in the same spot, then another two three laps later. When the double yellow comes out you are to proceed with caution and no passing until you are passed the point of incident and check the next flag station for any flags. No flags, green track. To have one car do it is one thing, 3 cars is just poor situational awareness and they could have caused another wreck. I am now not having fun due to all the rule infractions. Contact, passing under the waving yellow, poor driving, getting hit from behind. Watched one Miata come down the hill fron T6 and T7 chasing the car in front and just go straight of the track into the tire wall.

Change drivers, the track started to dry and my next stint was even worse. After having multiple stops we are down to 22nd (out of 40) overall and 5th in class. Making the wrong tire choices didn't help either. My next stint is from 5-7 and I am a little apprehensive as my eyes are not what they used to be and I told the team that I want to play to my strengths and driving at night, in the rain, is not one of them. Said I will do the stint but will not drive more than 7/10's. In I go! The track was slightly dry and we opted for slicks as the weather was clearing. I go out and it starts to rain and then rain some more. Every turn I am drifting the car and after a while it is not fun searching for grip. (FYI if on proper rains you are only about 10 seconds slower that your dry times) I was passed relentlessly and it is no fun when you are in a situation like that. Our coms guy was giving me a 1 -10 rating every time I got the car sideways, and one time I was heading into the inner wall. Not my idea of fun. At about 6:15, dusk, I dipped two wheels coming out of the last turn onto the straight. This is after short shifting into 4th, get the car straight and pin the throttle. I must have been doing ~ 75+mph and Derek on coms was saying "you got this...." having him on the radio is a godsend, he is a true pro and has worked for IMSA and NASCAR. Training and experience then kicked in the whole event slowed down and the car was in the grass sliding across mud heading for the tire wall. I ripped the wheel to the right to get it into a spin to scrub speed and to put the back of the car to impact. You never want a frontal or drivers side impact. Both feet in and it seemed like forever and I thought I was going to not make contact, then crunch, hit at about 15-20 MPH. Now the fun part, the hit was almost directly across from our hot pit. Got the car moving very slowly and then it was stuck in the mud. Great. Not only did I just crash the car, I did it when I knew I should not be driving (dusk and night) on slicks in the rain. What the fuck did I think was going to happen? Stupid. Waiting for a hot pull back to the garage I was thinking the worst. It was not that bad, the right side tail light was popped off, the mufflers were hanging and the rear bodywork was crushed but the car was drivable. Downtime 15 minutes, driver and tire change to new rains (Which I made the call not to put on earlier) and the car was back on track and doing 40 seconds per lap faster than before. At this time we had been racing for 8 hours and were to far down to make any posium, unless one of the top 3 in class crapped out in the next hour or so. Finished 4th in class and 20th overall and it was the toughest event I had racedin from several fronts.

I was in the garage and at no time did any SCCA stewards come over to discuss the multiple passing under yellow, contact from the multiple times I was hit and to really piss me off not one driver ever spoke to me when THEY were the ones that HIT ME. In SCCA racing once contact was made after your stint you have a sit down and an incident report. I made contact in my old 370Z that I was testing with the current owner on friday practice. Nothing major, no damage but contact. Sought him out and apologized, this is gentlemen racing after all and just the way I was brought up. I could see if it was one, maybe two drivers but I had a total of 7 incidents of being hit (two I would let slide) with three cars that put themselves out of the race due to piss poor decision making and driving.

This will be my last night race event, I will still do endurance events I just won't drive at night. If there are Miata's in force (always will be the case because the are cheap to run) I won't drive in the rain with them. EVER. It got so bad that one of the Miata teams went over to the Porsche pit and said they were going to put the Porsche into the wall. The team owner and crew chief went ballistic and rightfully so. It almost came to blows and I thought to myself, good. Little pricks thinking they are equals when they are not and threaten to wreck a $400K car with their $5000 shitbox. That team won the race overall and in class and they were pro's the whole time and jealousy comes into play. This was basically a 24 hours of lemons event with a few nice cars and the SCCA wonders why Lemons/Chump/AER/WRL/Lucky dog/FARA/PBOC are crushing it in the endurance events. The SCCA screwed the pooch on this on and I will be voicing my concerns to them as well. Not just the bad driving but also the lack of coherent rules on tires and night lights. Some cars had mega powerful lights and it is blinding when they are behind you to the point of blocking your vision. I politely went over to a pit (miata) and asked them to adjust the lights downward, the crew chiefs response was that is to let you know we are going to be in front of you soon. I took the high road as he was in the pit box with 12 of his buddies and they all got a good laugh. Tough guy. The next day the lights were still in the same position so I had my answer. Cunts. Not even going to talk about speeding in the pits where you can get killed. Overall I am pissed with my performance and smashing the car and making the wrong tire choices twice for my stints. Can't say enough about the other drivers, the crew and the podium finishers. This event has challenged my racing process if I want to be doing it anymore, if I, or any team members were hurt I would be out as of today and they know that. I am too old to be playing ricky racer with a bunch of piss poor drivers, in shitboxes that think that the phone is going to ring and it is the call to drive in F1. I hold my driving at this event to survive based on my choices and bring the car back. I did survive and did bring the car back, battered and bruised not happy with myself and it is time for some inner reflection.

Ciao!

Michael

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Having drivers with vastly different skill levels in cars with vastly different capabilities on a dark track in the rain sounds like a receipe for disaster. Is this outcome really surprising?

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
I have been doing this for years and also raced in the snow in a similar events without incident. Depends on the drivers and mindset, and yes there is the potential for carnage. When you have shit boxes that are low cost to race and wreck you are going to always have this issue. You hope that the drivers have the capacity and sense to avoid contact, which most real drivers pride themselves on.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #100 (Edited)
This weekend the SCCA US Majors Tour in Thompson CT i'll be driving.This is all the best drivers from the east coast - so far 8 in T1 and 27 cars total in my group. Should be a fun weekend of racing and this the only 2nd sprint race with the new car as I have not had much time for racing this year. Family/work ect.

Should be a good race and will be a tough one to win/podium. In 2018 a 2nd and a 3rd and 2017, two 3rds.

Cherry Bomb has minimal testing time so this weekend to finish anything will be a miracle.

Pictures later.

A few pics from this weekend. Car is 3150 Dry which is the weight for T1 for that car with driver and fuel after a race. I have another 200+ pounds to go. (Pork Chop was 2600 Min actual 2725) so this thing is a porker.

Not the results I wanted, 6th in the first race and 5th in the second race, 9th overall. Car is getint he KW's replaced with MCS 2 way, new springs, spherical bearings and all the goodies. I had to adjust my driving style to dial out the understeer to get the car to rotate and apply throttle. The motor ran strong but needs a tune trans (manual!) and diff were great. First time I have not podiumed at this event in three years which sucks. There was a fast chick in my class that took a 3rd in the first race and put a move on my buddy Stevo (Stang) in the last lap of the race to get it. She has skills and a well built E46M3. The final race she put it into the wall right in front of me on lap 1 of the main event. 100MPH frontal impact and the car is totalled and she went to the hospital with back issues. She will be OK and not sure what the long term effects will be.. Sorry guys I won't post that due to racers creed, if she does I'll provide a link.

Back to the drawing board and I need to get the car sorted, until then no racing this beast as I am not going to the track to drop $2800 in tires, $00 entry fee, $250 in Fuel, food, ect to not win or at least podium.

Attachments

81 - 100 of 123 Posts