Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello! I have owned this V since August of last year, but have just now gotten some decent photos of her. Some of you may know the car as it used to be Chett's car (NASSTY on here).

It was an factory Hennessey V600 car and has had the following mods done:
Ported runners, Blower, Snout and TB (87), ID850 injectors, 2" SW headers to 3" SW x-pipe to custom 3" Borla XR-1 catback, Metco 9.55 lower, had 4" HPE cold air intake and have since changed to Airaid w/ green filter, underhood icebox, reinforced brick, HX hardlines removed and upgraded to 3/4" lines, varimax pump, stock HX (for now), rear 9.5's on the front and front 9's widened to 10.5 on the rear, eibach sedan springs with front cut, Formatto tuned atm on 93. I do have the DSX flexfuel sensor installed, but have not yet had it tuned for E.

Car runs amazing and pulls like a freight train!

Pics:

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Nice color!

·
Premium Member
3,504 Posts
IMO, the best colour out there for a V.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Nice photography and beautiful car.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey,
I just wanted to give you a shout out and say that is one Bad A$$ Caddie!!. I hope to do some mods on mine in the future. Does the Air Raid intake make a big difference in being able to hear the supercharger whined up? I love hearing that thing whine!!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Hey,
I just wanted to give you a shout out and say that is one Bad A$$ Caddie!!. I hope to do some mods on mine in the future. Does the Air Raid intake make a big difference in being able to hear the supercharger whined up? I love hearing that thing whine!!
Air Raid is like an aerator for the supercharger.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey,
Yes it is louder with the Airaid than it was with the cold air.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Is there any advantage of an oiled filter vs. a non oiled filter? I am trying to decide which one to get. My V will more or less be a daily driver.

·
Super Moderator
20,802 Posts
Oiled flow better, dry are easier to maintain (replace).

Can be some issues if you use too much oil.

AFE are really nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts